─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ 𝗂𝗂. decision

╔══════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ══════╗

𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"
𝖻𝗒 @𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝗈𝖸𝗎𝖾?

☑ 𝖸𝖾𝗌    𝗈𝗋    𝖭𝗈  

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 '𝖸𝖾𝗌'!
𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀: "𝟤 | 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇" 𝗈𝖿
"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉. 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑"

𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀...
████████ 𝟣𝟢𝟢% 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾!

╚══════ ≪ ๑​ ≫ ══════╝

Chapter 2: Decision
"Sorry, can't recall. Which one?"

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

═════ ≪ ๑ ≫ ═════

Meeting insufferable and obnoxious pureblood kids that were around Stella's age every year became a hassle for her.

All they would blabber about is how affluent their families were, boast about their parents' job at the ministry, whom they were going to be betrothed with,

Oh and pitying anyone else that isn't pureblood.

It was utterly sickening.

All Stella could do was smile so fakely and imitate the other girls' laugh and giggles purely showing that she was mocking them.

"—My father's already looking for someone that I get betrothed with." bragged out Lucius Malfoy, conotinglly eyeing Stella on his left, who was bored to death.

Girls around him giggled and were nudging each other.

Stella rolled her eyes. How could a long-haired bleached-blonde pompous fool could simply swoon them? She thought.

"I think you and Stella would be a great match, Lucius." said Fionne Yaxley irksomely. She was a blonde witch that was the same age as Stella.

Oh and Stella also despises her.

In response, Stella just laughed it off. But her reaction was not taken well by the others. People around their table stopped at what they were doing and looked at her with an unreadable expression.

"Oh— you were serious?" Stella said innocently.

"Well, just to let you know, Malfoy. We're too young to be betrothed and if I were to, it's definetely not with you."

A lowed howl of laughter could be heard from the table, while Lucius sunk in his seat with the weigh of embarrassment and pique on his shoulders.

"Mother's not going to be happy about that."