chapter seven

Chapter seven

I woke up in the morning to find myself in a luxurious room. At first I stared at the ceiling trying to bring my memory back. I remembered the date at the strip club and how Blake carried me when I over slept in the car and refused to wake up. It turned out Blake lived by himself alone in a huge estate with his staffs. After lying in bed I decided to shower and explore the mansion room to room. In the room I slept were paintings of all kind on the wall, there was a cream color bed side table, with a half length mirror. The furniture were expertly carved and polished, there was a medium sized plasma TV on the wall and an apple iMac computer on the study table adjacent my bed. Wow.

Even though I had no clue what Blake would do to me, he was everything a woman would want in her man. A lady brought my breakfast and also a note from the ever busy boss, who had to attend a meeting very early this morning.

I explored various rooms and in the evening after meals I waited in bed for his arrival I wanted to go home and relax.

My cell phone started vibrating in my bag. It was Jake. I put his voice on speaker and set it on the bed side table that was painted cream and then stripped my clothes off.

"hello." His voice was deep and strange.

Damn. "Jake, are you okay?" I asked as I removed all of my underwear and wrapped myself in the small pink towel I found in the bathroom I wanted to shower before going back to sleep.

I went to sit on the bed staring at my phone with anger as he apologized for ignoring me. "I have been very busy Miranda, but I would make it up to you. Can I see you today?"

I froze. "No. I can't see you now but I promise that I will explain everything to you when I clear myself from the mess I put myself into."

"Mess," I jumped as I heard Blake's voice behind me, he sounded angry and I turned slowly to see him standing at the doorway with a blank expression on his face.

"Gotta go now, Jake I would call you later." I hung up and stood like a rigid stone. "Why didn't you take me home?"

"This is your home now baby, for the next six months. His eyes eyed my body slowly and I flushed.

"Ever since I saw you at that restaurant I've tried so hard to picture you naked but it's been so hard to do, come." He reached for me but I hesitated and swallowed hard. I was only wearing a little towel with nothing underneath I couldn't get out of the room wearing so little. He took of my hand and led me down the huge hallway. Pushing a white double door gently he led me inside a beautiful and at the same time creepy room.

"Is this your room?"

"No, it's my play room." He said quietly almost like a whisper.

The walls of the room was painted white and illuminated with a wide human length standing mirror, it resembled that of a dancing room where no matter where you turn your reflex ion would stare back at you. There were huge open cabinets that had all sort of creepy looking instruments and a wide four poster bed.

I could only hear my breathing and his footsteps as he approached me and I tensed in anticipation.

"What are those?" I asked breathlessly and he smiled softly and went behind me; I could see his every move in the mirror as he put his arms about my waist and drew me closer till my back was pressed against him.

"Are you sure you didn't skip any part while reading the documents." He asked his voice thick with desire and so was mine as I replied. "No" I lied.

I felt his breath against my neck and he pulled the flesh of my neck in his mouth and sucked hard. Surprisingly he pulled against my hair and yanked my head back. "In here your body belongs tome." He said his voice hoarse.

He took my hands and led me towards the table where he brought out handcuffs and I gave him a questioning look. He cuffed my hands to a nearby metal pole and went behind me again. I tugged at the handcuffs and they painfully cut into my wrists. He released the towel from my body and they fell off to reveal my nakedness. He put his hands on the cheeks of my butt and squeezed hard. "Your have a nice curve baby, I hope you like it rough."

I moaned as his hands reached up from behind and touched both of my breasts. "Very small." He observed and his thumb flicked over my nipples and I groaned as he tugged at them.

He went over to the cabinet and I watched him in the mirror as he brought out a metal chain. "This are clamps baby." My eyes widened as he stood in front of me and licked his lips slowly as he attached the clamps to my nipples.

"Is it tight enough?" He asked tugging at it, I moaned in response from the painful pleasure it sent me and I tugged at the cuffs again trying to free myself. I felt wet between my legs already.

He leaned down and I gasped as I felt his thumb at my entrance. Oh, god. I couldn't take it anymore. It felt so good. "Spread your legs." I pulled my legs apart and I gazed in the mirror It looked strange to see him down

Still fully clothed and touching the forbidden zones of my body.

"Do you want me to touch you here?" he asked as he started stroking my lips and as his thumb found my clit I nearly passed out. His touch was gentle and ice cold like always.

"Oh...y-yes...." My hips started to rotate involuntarily as he slid another finger in, he was naughty and so experienced as he rubbed and circled against my clit expertly, I couldn't stay put now. I melted with ache

"You are so wet. Do you want me baby?"

The clamp was biting against my tits, the cuffs restrained me from moving and now he was making me so horny that I cried out. "Y-yes...I... want...You...now."

"Now? Stop moving" he asked as he stood up.

I panicked. "Hmm...please don't leave me hanging." He closed his eyes for a brief moment and reached behind him to produce a strange looking long device with a hollow end. I stared at him baffled.

"This is a dildo." He smirked. "I'm going to fuck you hard with this."

I threw my head back and felt my hips move to welcome the intrusion. "Fuck. You are so little." He touched the tip to my clit before slamming it inside me and I cried out in pain as it broke through my hymen with force.

"Shit. Why didn't you tell me?' he said when he realized I was a virgin and I lied to him.

He removed it in an instant and it only added to my pain, once I was freed from the cuffs he removed the clamps and led me towards the bathroom. I couldn't look him in the eye. I was so ashamed of my being unable to control myself. He left me alone to tend to myself after promising me that he would be back.

Once I was alone I cried my eyes out and ignored the wetness between my legs. I wanted him so much that I broke my first rule. I felt so stupid and totally used, he didn't force me I gave myself to him, he didn't even have sex with me., even though I liked what he did to me I couldn't help but cry out my eyes