Chapter 8: Caspar

I didn't know what to do.

I paced back in forth in the new arrival station, away from Damien. He left me here about two hours ago.

"You tell anyone and you're gone." Is all he said. I didn't know what he was going to do, nor did I want to know. Either way, I couldn't tell anyone, even if I wanted to.

Think, Caspar, think. When did you lose your speech?

When I first got here. What happened? I continued to pace back and forth, until good 'ol Jack came towards me.

"Hello, Casp, how are you?" He asked, smiling brightly. Everyone was always happy in Limbo and I couldn't understand it. I faked a smile back and continued to pace.

"Kid, what's wrong?" I shook my head. "Caspar? Are you okay?" I sighed, before turning to him and grabbing the clipboard out of his hands. I took the pen from the clip and wrote a note on the paper.

Do you remember what happened to me?

He took the clipboard and nodded. "Yeah, you were in a car accident." I took the clipboard back, shaking my head and writing again.

No, when I got here?

I handed him the paper and his brow furrowed. "What do you mean?" I took the clipboard again and wrote another note.

Who did this to me?

Instead, I held up the paper in front of him, in case he still didn't understand. "Like, with your voice?" I nodded vigorously. "Nope. Sorry, Caspar."

I sighed and frowned, handing him back the clipboard. Well, that was a lost cause.

I saw Jack walk away and sighed again. I sat back against the wall and looked out the windows of the arrivals. That's when I saw Imogen.

She might know!

I ran out of the station, hoping to get some answers for-- wait... who was that next to her?

♤♡♢♧

A/N: Looks like my break wasn't fun enough. It was super busy. Why? We couldn't do this during the summer, mom? Really? God, sometimes... -.-

Omg, they're finally gonna meet! I'm sure you guys have been waiting for them to meet. Sorry for the short chapter, tho. Please, keep reading. I'm so excited for this story.

Don't forget to...

Vote! ♡
Comment! ♡
Follow! ♡

I love you, guys! ❤ Ciao!