Chapter 3: Caspar

Why Limbo? On the train ride there, I still couldn't wrap my head around it. I kept looking at the paper, to see if this was correct and when the train came to a halt, I knew it was time.

The doors opened and there was Limbo, a party city where the dead awaited their place in death.

I walked through the open doorway and found myself in awe by all the colors and people enjoying their time. But at the same time as I was amazed by this new place, there was something off about it.

Bright colored lights hung above, high in the sky; multicolored buildings stood tall in the distance; music was blaring loudly through my ears, as people danced around me; but something didn't fit.

I looked around and saw the place for new arrivals. I had just come out of Hell and I was ready to see what Limbo had in store.

When I finally stumbled upon the New Arrivals, I studied the many faces coming and going. I took out the paper and flipped it over, revealing the boy's picture.

I froze. Alix Iriss...

I stared at the picture. The short, dark red hair atop his head; his chiseled features adorned his face, making him seem like a model; and the dark blue eyes seemed to stare back at me. I smiled slightly, but I was jerked back, into a stranger's arms.

Next thing I saw: pitch black.

♤♡♢♧

I opened my eyes again, but all is saw was darkness.

I felt something brush the side of my arm, but when I tried to move my arms, I knew I was trapped. I looked around anxiously for anything. Through my struggle, a light suddenly came on; in my view stood Damien, Delilah's side man. I had wondered why he wasn't helping her.

He smiled a wicked smile before saying, "Hello, Caspar," he came closer, "comfortable?" I frowned.

I never liked Damien; to be quite frank, he was a bastard. He was sent to Hell for killing his best friend. What did his best friend do? He used Damien's truck because his wasn't working.

I spat in his direction and mouthed the words, "No, I'm not comfortable, you moron! I'm tied to a frickin' metal chair!" I glared at him, as he walked around me, laughing. "What do you want anyway?"

He smiled the same wicked smile and said, "What was that, Caspar? I couldn't hear you; try speaking up."

I continued my glare. He knew what I mouthed, and I knew it. He straightened his shirt and fixed his hair.

"What's wrong with Hell?" He asked after a while. He grinned and looked in my direction; I looked confused. "No, seriously; what's wrong with Hell?"

"Nothing. Hell is fine." He frowned.

"That is exactly what I knew you'd say. You and Death think alike." He said, with a sneer. "And what about Death? He's getting pretty old, isn't he, Caspar? I wonder who'll rule Hell after him."

I scowled. "You and I both know that Death can't die!" He smiled. Damn, he smiles a lot, I thought.

"I don't think you know much about Death, young one." He said, "Let's take a field trip, shall we?" I was about to protest, but we teleported, leaving behind a trail of shadows.

♤♡♢♧

A/N: I don't know why some of you guys like this story? I suck at writing. :( You guys are weird. Lol. Jk.
You know I love you
Don't forget to...

Vote!
Comment!
Follow!

Stay ßeautiful

Picture of Damien