Purpled?!

Tommy POV

I suddenly woke up to a scream, a familiar scream. I jumped out of my bed and looked around the room to see if shroud was but he wasn't here.

I run out of my room and into the front of the floating island to look down and the rest of the server, there decided into two groups.

The miners which include tubbo end ranboo then the adults but Phil was flying and carrying, "shroud!" I yelled and jumped off the island.

Everyone seemed to look at me when I slowly floated to the ground, landing in the middle of bee boy and Ranboob.

"Tommy" I heard tubbo quietly say just for me and ranboo to hear. I looked to him and he seems to have guilt in his face. "What happened" "well ranboo was taking a walk and he heard stuff in the pube so he teleported up and found Phil trying to get into your room, he went to get me but we didn't make it in time to stop them"

I grow angry and turn to look at the adults, "Let him go, please. What did he ever do to you" I try to go running at them but tubbo and ranboo grab my arms holding me back.

"Your too young for a kid Tommy, your not responsible enough" Phil said trying to hold back a screaming shroud that won't stop moving, but boy did that make me snap. My Phil even said that to me and hearing it twice is just making me madder.

" why do you keep saying this to me, you guys don't know anything about me and what happened to me so god damn drop it and leave me alone!" I yelled but once I realised what I said I froze. Oh shit I have myself away.

I felt the hands that were on my arms let go and I stumble forward a bit but catch myself."what are you talking about, we only learnt about shroud a couple days ago when would have Phil told you to get rid of it"

Tubbo said as he and ranboo walk behind me looking at me, tubbo started to hover up from the ground. I looked in front of me to see the adults slowly walking closer but only Phil staying in place.

Oh please someone help me, I can't even fly. I've only managed to just hover just a tiny bit from the ground but no full on fly.

And if I could fly both tubbo and Phil could stop me from getting away. "Tommy!" I heard a name oh so familiar but not quite able to figure out who it belongs too.

I turn to the sound which was where fundy a barrow was to see purpled landing in front of it, oh thank god for purpled.

Wait purpled! How did he get here and how did he find me. "Purpled!?" Everyone seemed to stop in their tracks at the sight of the purple alien.

As people were distracted by the alien I quietly walked to the pube ladder and started to climb out of everyone's sight but hopefully still in purpled.

"Who are you" I heard jack yell and to see his blaze robs surrounding his body seeming to get lighter to indicate them getting hotter.

"Purpled, I'm an alien and I'm here to get my friend and protect him." "Who is your friend" "Tommy" "how do you know Tommy? And how did you get here" " this Tommy isn't from here, he's from where I'm from. A smp called dream smp, he came here to protect his kid so let the kid go and give me Tommy and we'll be out of here"

As purpled was talking with the adults I noticed Charlie being weird. But before I could noticed anything I saw tubbo behind Phil, he jumped onto Phil and that seemed to scare the old man. He dropped shroud then ranboo seemed to appear and grab him just in time for ranboo to teleport back onto the ground.

Purpled seemed to get the drift and sprint towards ranboo who threw shroud at him. Purpled then threw the tiny spider up in the air for tubbo to then catch.

Once tubbo caught shroud he began to fly towards me, "you know I'm faster then you tubbo" Phil yelled while flying towards tubbo with fireworks in his hand to become faster.

It looked like tubbo whispered something to shroud and shroud shapeshifter into his spider form and went onto tubbos back.

Tubbo then brang out his own fireworks and used the to go faster, once close enough shroud jumped off him but shroud wouldn't make it to the island so I jumped and grabbed shroud.

Slowly floating down seeing everyone running near where I would land, when I was suddenly grabbed and flown up. I look up to see Phil flying me higher, "if you give me shroud I'll let you down"

"No" I dropped shroud and let him fall, Phil widen his eyes and let me go. Me falling faster then I usually do. Once the tiny people started to become closer I tried using my wings so slower my fall but it wouldn't help.

That's when I looked at my wings and they were damaged, how did they become damaged? They look like my wings before I came to this server.

Oh wait, am I changing back into what I looked like before I joined this server! This isn't going to be good. As I started to fall I could see the commotion at the ground.

Everyone was running and shroud was getting passed between the adults and the miners.

But I then locked eyes with purpled. He looked scared probably because I was falling and I looked like shit. Purpled seem to try and catch me by using one of his alien powers.

"You alright?" "Yeah I'm fine, how are you here" "no time to explain but we need to get you and shroud out before dreams gets here" "wait what! Dream why would dream come here" "he's after you Tommy and he knows your here!"