a bang

purpled Pov

Everyone was just resting in the lounge at las Neverdas, Fundy and slime were talking while I was just sitting on a chair and foolish was just sleeping, I think. Only Sam, Quackity and Tubbo were out, that's when suddenly there was a loud siren, I fell off the chair I was sitting on, foolish sat up and looked around, Fundy covered his ears which I bet hurt since he's a fox and slime was covering his as well, me and foolish locked eyes and he mouthed "what is that", "I don't know" I mouthed back. That's when a fuming Quackity barged through the door. slime jumped up and went around to back hug him, everyone was looking at him while he just stood there looking at us.

"What is that" foolish was the first to speak and he and Quackity locked eyes, he sighed and spoke "dream and Technoblade escaped, that's the prison alarm. if any of you see Dream tell me or Sam immediately." he spoke that last part harshly looking at all of us with an angered face, he told us we can leave so I made my way back to tommy's hotel, even if jack says it's his I know its Tommys. I used to watch tommy get all the supplies for it and talk to Sam nook? is that his name, well ever since Quackity exploded my ufo that's the only place I can stay.

(Where does purpled live after that?)

On my way I saw Tubbo and Ranboo running with a baby piglin in their arms? They seem to be in distress, well I guess since dream escaped, yeah but where would they be going. I shrugged it off and continued my journey to the Big Innit hotel. Once I got there, I noticed Jack was not there but that didn't bother me I just went up to my room. Once I made it in, I closed my door and changed into my usual hoodie, I went and laid on my bed and stared at the roof and slowly fell asleep.

couple hours later

I woke up with a bang, I sat up and looked around. "It definitely wasn't in my room. since when was there other residence other than me and jack." I got up and put my hoodie up covering my antennas. I went through every room and saw nothing, that's when I got confused. I went outside of my room and saw the door in front of mine was open, "weird" I said as I slowly pulled out my sword, I started walking in and searched the place.

I saw nothing, but it did look like someone was in there. "Anyone in here" I hear Jack yell, "oh yeah, just me" I yell back going back to the front door. Jack looks at me confused, "why were you in here." "I heard a bang, and the door was open, I was seeing if someone was in here." "Well, is there" jack starts to walk looking around. "Not that I could see" "well we better be careful, dream escaped" Jack said turning to look back at me, I just nodded and left. I know I have nothing to worry about, dream never has bothered me like he has with the other miners. and I know he won't cause Punz being the only one on his side.

but who knows, maybe he will need me for something. but for now, I got to sleep. I got to my room and sit on my bed, I look at the window and I see Tommy, my room can see Tommys house and bench perfectly which is weird but I. like to watch him when I'm bored. sounds weird I know but I don't do it often. he's just entertaining seeing him playing with that spider kid is pretty funny. I've also seen him knit sweaters a couple times, which surprised me. I know he gave some to Tubbo and Ranboo but I wish I had one. They look really good and comfy from what Ranboo and Tubbo have said. But right now he seems bothered. I don't think he's listening to one of his disc's, I mean I don't blame him dream might steal it again.

He looks like he's debating something, but who I am to know. But just then I saw something move further down the hill, I went closer to the glass to see what it was, but it disappeared. "hmm" I go back to laying down and falling asleep.

tommy pov

I felt like someone was watching me, so I looked around, that's when someone in my hotel caught my eye, it was purpled, it looked like he was looking at something near the bottom of the hill. I got up and decided if there was something there, as soon as I looked over the edge, I saw something move and my heart started to pump fast, I knew it wasn't a mob because I would be able to see them, but I couldn't see anyone, but I knew someone moved. That's when I saw it, something white, with black dots on it. but it's on the ground, meaning dream must not be wearing it. I started to move backwards fast but quietly into my house and made sure to lock any entrance.

"So, dream must be sleeping down there" I mumble, I turn to look at shroud. Seeing him sleep peacefully made me calm down. I started to grab bags and put everything useful in them. food, clothes, armer, tools and more. I sigh once I've finished, I picked up shroud and headed to the exit of the server. I'm going to leave this server and keep shroud safe, I'm sorry Tubbo but I can't do this again. and with that I left, I left and went to find a safe place for shroud and me.