the party

Me and Alex had bin on dozens of secret dates n sleep overs at his place. Alex's birthday is in under a weeks time and I'm gonna use this day to show him that I really love him. I am gonna make this a night to remember with candles and a home cooked meal ect but there's only one problem.

Lizzy has decided to plan a huge ass birthday party for him containing over 30 people from his college which if you know her brother then you would know that he is not a party person. Alex is more of a let's go out for a family meal sort of guy. 

I stayed the night last night in his house at the end of his parents garden which someday I'd love to move in with him. We had just finished our shower towel drying our hair when i hurd faint knocking on the door so I decide to stay quiet whilst Alex put on a tshirt and joggers to go and open the door to see who it is.

It was lizzy his sister who only knocked on the door to know who came over last night. "Oh my god she's seen me,  she knows" I thought to myself then Alex said "oh you know who that was.....it was my old high school mate David. Haven't seen him in a long time."

She pushed passed Alex looking for the so called David and peeping through the bedroom door I could tell that she didn't buy her brothers lie. She can always tell when he's lieing so I quickly put my clothes back on,  jumped out the window and walked round to the front door.

Lizzy was in Alex's bedroom just about to go In to the bathroom when I appeared at the front door.  As she went into the bathroom I kissed my boyfriend with a smile saying "hoo that was close."

As soon as we hurd her come out of his room I quickly took my hand away from his, knocked on the front door pretending to ask if Alex knew where lizzy was then he winked at me. Lizzy came out the bedroom wondering how i got here so quick considering that she only texted me about 2 mins ago. 

She looked at her brother as if to say OK I guess I have to believe you then we headed out the door straight to her parents house to lizzy's bedroom to continue planning Alex's birthday party witch from my knowledge of understanding party's are not his thing but lizzy wouldn't listen to me.

The party was to be held in a large hall with a dj, flashy lights and booze. I texted Alex to let him know what his sister has planned and how we can escape part way through. He texted back saying "why a disco,  she should know that I don't like party's especially when there filled with people Idon't know."

I texted him back that if he knows his sister really well then he should know that she doesn't charge her mine once it's set but as soon as I clicked send lizzy asked me who I was texting. I told her that it was my mum but she rolled her eyes and said "no seriously who?". I told her I've been seeing someone for a while now and I think I'm in love with this person.

I don't think I should have told her that because the next thing lizzy said was stuff like "who is she, where is she from, what's her name?" . I couldn't answer any of her questions as you as the reader can tell it might not end well if I did tell her the truth so I took a deep breath and just as i was about to speak her dad came in and told us that the party is all set up and that we had to go .

We all got in the car including Alex who oh god had to sit next to me making it so hard not to reach out and snog his face off but I had to control myself as no one in the car knew about our relationship. Once we arrived everyone hopped out the car walking towards the pub club. Alex and I walked a little behind the rest of them and I slipped a note into his pocket as to say when he can escape out the back door.

Alex opened the door to the club area first and flickered on the lights. "Suprise, happy birthday Alex." All of his family and family friends jumped out to surprise him. I could tell that he was not happy about this but he tried his best to get throught the night putting on fake smiles that only I could see right through.