Moving In

Anyway....moving on from this drama for a sec to make me feel better, i've just realized that we are officially out to my bff / his sister so now. now i can go next door to my parents home and practically start to pack up all my things and move in with Alex.

so we talked about it and since my parents are out for a buissness meeting and stuff and no ones at his parents place we decided to go get a couple of boxes from the local store and pack up all my essential + things i use all the time leaving the rest. leaving behind most of my old childhood stuff, posters, bedding and the big furniture.

before we got started Alex needed help going though his wardrobe putting things he dosent wear that often into a box so that there was space for all my clothes to fit. what we ended up doing is putting the clothing in a box that was not suited for this type of weather which helped him massively then we went to my house to pack everything.

What I Brought To Alex's Place:

Box1: contained all my toiletrys - my toothbrush , hair gel, hair brush, shaving kit, deoderant & my favoriet Mens Colone.

Box2: this contained most of my clothes/shoes. i left behind 1 out of 2 pares of pjamas, 2 outfits and a pare of shoes so that my parents didnt figure it out right away .

Box4: this was a smaller box containing electircals like my tablet+keyboard, my phone, my bedside radio, bedside lamp and cables.

box 5: this one just contained all the things i use almost everyday like my notepad and pencilcase, my slippers, my favoriet mug, my 3 framed photos and a few books.

once all was packed away neetly we carried them to his house and put them away. i can not belive that i finally get to live with my boyfriend and call it home. This feels so much like a dream of which i never thought would come true.

I had it in my head that he would choose his sister over me but i'm glad he didn't. i was just about to put the last item from box no.4 away when i turned to face Alex who was holding a small blue box and handed it to me and said "go on, open it" so i did.

straight away i lent faward quite quickly and kissed him passinatly feeling butterflys running though my stomach with excitement. what was in the box was 2 things.
no.1 a pocket sized photo of us kissing.
no.2 An engraved key to his place.

he told me how he was gonna save it for the right moment but since we've already decided to move your things in i thought i'd give it to you now. i felt so happy that i just wanted to take him right there and then.

i wanted to show him just how much he means to me but i knew better than to do so today after what had happened this morning between us and his sister so i just....made out with him for a couple of minuets instead. i don't care if lizzy never speeks to me anymore because i love him so much and Alex is the best thing thats ever happened to me.

if we hadn't of date chatted as annonomus people then met in a club, realizing i've been text-dating lizzys brother and falling in love then i probably wouldn't be the person i am today. i know this sounds cheesey but its true. i really do belive i've found my soul mate which is very hard to come by.

Anyway the time was roughly about 3pm give or take and i hurd the wheels of a scateboard drawing neer so we looked out the window and spotted lizzy. straight away Alex walked outside grabbing her arm and walked into what was once his home now our home and locked the door behind.

Convosation:

Alex:  sis, we need to talk about this as for you can't stay mad at us forever.

we walked towards the 2 seater sofa and armchair to sit and talk about this situation. i was holding Alex's hand entwining our fingers leaning against his shoulder and he was rubbing the back of my hand with is thumb. lizzy sat on the arm chair facing us.