The Next Day

since yesterday waking up today in my new home or rather alex's home i've just moved into makes me feel.......i can't quite explain it. its both comfort, excitment and dread all at the same time. the first two is how i feel about this place but the last one (Dread) is because we had a massive falling out with alex's parents and our home is at the bottom of there garden so techniquely they could not that i think they will, they could kick us out after yesterday.

'' morning babe, how are you feeling' i said quite slowly and calmly since our row with his parents was unforgivable and i'd never seen my alex so upset like that before. today i just wanted to try and cheer alex up by helping him not think about last night for a bit so that his emotions have subsided and he no longer feels like his parents are homofobic devils.

"hey babe, um...i'm so sorry about last night. im so sorry for my parent and i promice to make it up to rose'' alex said as he slowly began to awake. i told him that it would be best if stay home today with the curtains shut & the front door double locked . i have a feeling his parents are gonna knock on the door angrily at some point today and he should ignore anyone who knocks.

He kissed me taking a deep breath agreeing with me then got up pitting his slippers on grabbing his dressing gown and asked if I wanted some coffee in bed and I smiled gazing into his eyes whilst replying "yeah thanks babe". Minuets later Alex  claimed back into the bed and handed me my cup.

With my eyes closed I took a sip slowly letting the temperature of the delicious coffee warm me from the inside and smiled at the thought of this moment right now.  How much just the simplest little thing this morning could bring be so much joy. I opened my eyes to see Alex smirking "good coffee I take it" then I said "umm, thanks babe,  just what I needed after yesterday's disaster" then took another sip.