Having a mans day

I skip ahead...ALOT so jere already graduated and sthtuff so YA

Mikes POV-
Today was jere brithday so I wanted him to enjoy it.his arm was just in a cast now no sling. " M-Mikey I want pancakes." Jere said still half a sleep. Ever since he found out he had Chris's pills he's been a bit......Ill I guess you can say. " ok jere go lay down and I will make some." I said smiling he just plopped on the couch in a pair of pj shorts and a sailor sun errr moon shirt. He turned on a show black butler I think it's called. Whatever. I finished making his pancakes and sat with him on the couch. He rested his head on my shoulder and ate some pancakes. I came up with an idea. " hey jere you wanna go to a fair? It's the falls medevil fair." I say he then shot up. " YES!!!!!" He screamed. He then ran into the room like a child who just found out they were going to Disney world. I was laughing.

{Jeremy POV}
Yay I get to go to a fair! My mom took me once before her death and well my dad he just down right hates me. I got dressed in my green sweatshirt and a pair of black pants with a pair of mikes high tops. I went to the bathroom mikes laughing died down so that's nice. I grabbed mikes comb and combed my bangs to the side covering my left eye( the black on) just so my green one is showing. Huh I like the way this looks im keeping this hairstyle. " Jere Hun Ya ready yet?" I heard Mike yell. " y-YA! I'm o-on my way!" I bolted out of the bathroom bumping in to Mike. " whoa calm down jerebear." Mike said. We went to the car.( btw they got a car) I had my phone and earbuds with me and turned on a pewdiepie song and sang along. When we reached the fair Mike opens my door since I still had a casted arm. I got out but I felt dizzy but I didn't tell Mike. " witch ride first jerebear?" Mike asked. " the roller-coaster I have never been on one!" He nodded and started walking towards the coaster and since it was medieval it looked like a dragon. ' help us' I heard a voice but I shrugged it off. We then got on the ride. ' help us please he's coming' the voice said again. " sir sir." I then got out of my imaginary state. " you need to push the bar down." So I did we went off. After 1 minute of being on the ride it stopped to to something happening on the track. " Jere?" " Ya mikey?" Mike then took of his hat that he had bought. And I was in shock he had a huge scar on his head. " o-oh my gosh what h-happened?!" I was panicking. " it happened when I was 5-6 I was playing with that stupid fox and he decided he wanted some of my head and bit down and ripped of my frontless lobe." Mike explained. I nodded. When the roller coaster we went to get lunch and we had a fun day.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short U have NO ideas i might end this book because my mind is blank and I can't think of anything.

Thanks for the support on my other book I'm in love with a dork it had over 200 views thanks!