Wait ... What?!

Next morning
{JEREMYS POV}
I woke up from my slumber and saw a figure in front of me. " hey mornin jere how did ya sleep?" He smiled .... Dang he smiled his smile is beautiful. "Good t-thanks and you?" I smiled and blushed a light pink. " I'm good thanks jerebe- ...... Uh jere!" He smiled and walked out to let me get dressed. I got up and grabbed my three days grace shirt and then my green oversized sweatshirt and black jeans. I went in the bathroom and brused my messy hair witch sadly made it a bit messier. I waled out and was greeted by a smile from Mike and Chris. " morning Jeremy how are you doing?" Chris asked still half asleep." G-good thanks a-and yourself?" He just nodded in reply. "So uh jere about you hair..." I looked at him. " you should wear it back your eyes are beautiful and you should show them." I shook my head " Mike I need to t-tell you something ." He followed me to the bathroom. I closed the door.

{MIKE POV}
Jeremy closed the door and looked at me. " A-about my eyes the o-one that's green is normal but..........the b-black one isn't y-you see the f-five kids that w-where m-m-m-murdered at Freddy's o-one of them ..... Eli came to me she i-is always with me no matter where I g-go." I look and see a little black figure with souless white eyes and teeth where her mouth is. " a-and she is friendly part of her is I-I-in me." I was shocked at what he said. We exit the bathroom and Chris is sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee and sips it before looking at us. " Mike dude did YA ask him yet?!" I shook "stfu!" I said before going to my room. I went into my bathroom and there was a note that said' I'm always here Mike don't try to hide from me I know where you are and you friends' I heard a scream from the living room I ran as fast as I could and chirs was gone and......Jeremy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading comment and if there is something you would like to see comment it or message me!
THANKS FOR 200+ VIEWS AND 8 VOTES!!