I will keep you safe

Hey everyone this will mostly be mikes POV so ya! Thanks for 500 reads! It's mean a lot to me luv ya enjoy the chapter! 💙 btw short chapter sorry
__________________________________________________________________________________
MIKES POV}

Tears slowly falling from my eyes Jeremy blacked out I was hoping for him to live.'what if he doesn't wake up?!' When we got to the hospital they rushed Jeremy in to the emergency room slamming the door behind them.

It was about an hour since Jeremy went in there and Chris came too but......I want Jeremy by my side not chris." Hey Mike it's gonna be ok jere with live. He's strong he will survive." He says reassuring. I began to tear up once more but didn't let them fall. I straightened my blue beanie so it was straight on my head. Then .......Eli came she motion for me to follow. " uh chris I'm gonna be right back,k?" He nodded. I started following Eli she brought me to the bathroom where there lay the purple monster. I snarled at him. " oh my well hello Michael how are you~?" He shot the finger at him and he just smiled. He got up and started walked towards me. " oh dear boy where's the little friend of yours?" He asked in a anoying tone. " he's in the hospital because of you! You monster !!" I yelled " I'm not a monster dear boy my name is Vincent~." Then he disappeared and so did Eli. I went back to the waiting room and waited for Jeremy. " Micheal shmidt?" I stood up. " you may see Jeremy now." I walked to his room and when I saw him tears welled in my eyes he had ivs in him and his arm was in a cast and he was.asleep. I walked over to him and sat down and held is hand."Oh jere I'm so so sorry for letting this happen I swear I will never leave your side." Tears coming out of my eyes I sat in the chair next to him and fell asleep.

{ JEREMY'S POV}
I blinked my eyes a couple times pain shooting threw me. I look over and see mike asleep in a chair I poked his nose. He woke up and smiled. " Jeremy!" He practically yelled and gently hugged me. " Mike my arm hurts a lot." He looked at me and kissed me. The nurse came in " mr. Fitzgerald you will be able to leave tomorrow." And she left.