Please no

{MIKES POV}
After Chris pulled that prank I was kinda mad at him but I found out something wonderful! Jeremy can play guitar you see I have this guitar I never used so I let him have it. In fact I believe he might be playing a song now! " hey jere whatcha playin there?" I asked " I-I'm playing time of d-dying by three days grace." He started strumming and I sat by him on the bed.

On the ground I lay
Motion les in pain
I can see my life flashing before my eyes
Is this all a dream?
Did I fall asleep?
Wake me up I'm living a nightmare
His voice is beautiful and he plays like a professional!
I will not dye(+2)
I will survive!
I will not dye I'll wait here for you
I feel alive when you beside me.
He stopped there and got up putting the guitar down nicely he walked to the kitchen and sat at the table.

{ JEREMY'S POV}
Something felt off I felt watch.i turn to Mike a smile he walked over and gives me a kiss. Then I see it purple figure standing In the door way " m-mike?!" He turns and sees it too the purple figure pounces on Mike ( btw Chris is at work) and started punching him until he went Unconscious I was panicking. Then I looked at me and walked over he grabbed my arm I tried pulling it away but he tightened his grip he yanked up my sleeve to see my almost heeled cuts and, dug is nails in them. " AHHHH STOP PLEASE AHH!" I was screaming in pain as he dug into my flesh blood now pouring out of them he tried doing it to my other arm but fail thus because I punched him. " eheheh wrong move boy~" and he grabbed my arm and snapped it thus breaking it. " AHHHHHH!" I screamed once more I was on the floor now bleeding and crying then he vanished. The world started blurring out I was fighting to keep my eyes open because if I close them I will not wake back up I see Mike get up and rub his head. I swear I say a big scar. He saw me and his eyes widened and ran over to me.
{MIKES POV}
I saw Jeremy on the ground breathing heavily bleeding and his arm was broken. I ran over to him and brushed his hair back. " it's gonna be ok jere I'm gonna call 911 On my way! I swear!" His green eye full of pain and sadness and his black eye was fading into a white......odd. After about 10 minutes the Ambulance came.
{JEREMYS POV}
When the ambulance came they let Mike in too I was breathing heavily and I know I lost a lot of blood all ready my broken arm numb with pain. The world was getting even more blurry " jere don't fall asleep if you do u can wake up." Mikes voice was muffled but hear able. I was trying to stay awake a truly was but then I lost. The doctor but a oxygen mask to make sure I was breathing then..... It all went black.

----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like this chapter thanks for 300+ reads this means a lot!
Vote
Comment and give ideas too!
LUV YA💙💚💜💛❤️