Explosive War - Episode 1, Part 1

Desmond Crowe: It's time for Explosive War! After all, we will see who will become the first EWE mens champion tonight, I'm Desmond Crowe alongside my colleagues, Matt Hwang and Bryant Dawson.

Bryant Dawson: I still say Hansuke was screwed out of that match, pulling on his ring attire, it's not fair.

Matt Hwang: Speaking of which, Darkling Gayking will take on Chase Destiny for the championship in the main event, it'll be unforgettable, I guarantee.

Desmond Crowe: We did get word from our general manager he approved Darkling to be accompanying by Alyster but he took it to social media he wouldn't interfere, I'm not sure if Chase Destiny believes him, I would not believe him if I was Chase Destiny.

Bryant Dawson: Alyster wants what's best for one of his best friends and is willing to help him in any way that he can, they have each other's backs and joining this industry, that's all you can hope for, alliances.

Desmond Crowe: Still, Chase wouldn't have any kind of help, like you said about Hansuke, that isn't fair.

Bryant Dawson: Sometimes you win with the help of someone else, the situation with Hansuke is different than this, don't ask how, I'm trying to figure that out.

Matt Hwang: That'll be coming up at the main event and we get to witness the first crowning of the mens championship, it'll be monumental for our company, no matter what, it's going to be Chase or Darkling.

The three commentators look at the ring where the GM stood awaiting for people in the crowd to quiet down.

Nathan Kay: Last week we determined the very first women's champion which means she's the very first women's champion this company will know, she will always be remembered as the first champion in this company and was able to last five others and fought her hardest for this championship and that's what a champion should represent. Please get up and out of your seats to welcome the women's champion, Cat Moore!

Desmond Crowe: How can you not like our GM after that speech? Cat Moore beat five other women to be champion, a brutal match and it was only last week!

Bryant Dawson: News dropped a few days ago about an injury nobody saw coming, Everleigh Kay will not medically cleared to perform in the ring and she'll be out of the ring for a few months, she might not even come back to the ring when the three months are up.

Matt Hwang: Must have been devastated to hear she can't do what she loves, hopefully she'll recover, it is what we do so it's pretty much bound to happen but enough, we have Nathan and Cat Moore in the ring!

Cat Moore: Thank you for that warm introduction, I feel so honored and privileged to be standing here in the same ring with one of the most important people in the professional wrestling world, a true icon, you.

Nathan Kay: I wasn't expecting you to say that, that's why I'm not sure what to say, except congratulations on becoming the first EWE women's champion but I believe you have something to say, take the floor...

Nathan stepped out while Cat stepped about an inch closer to one of the cameras with her microphone.

Cat Moore: Thank you, Nathan. As I'm now the EWE champion, I'm not going to be a champion that hides behind a championship when faced with a challenge, with that being said, I'm going to be holding an open challenge, if any of the women in catering think they can take this championship from me, you should put down your dinner, snack, whatever the hell you want to call it and come out here to face the harsh truth.

 As I'm now the EWE champion, I'm not going to be a champion that hides behind a championship when faced with a challenge, with that being said, I'm going to be holding an open challenge, if any of the women in catering think they can take this ch...