Evolved Talks - Episode 1, Part 1

I'm letting everyone know this won't be formatted the same after the championships have won, this is "evolved talks" because of the championships and I won't split them up in the future, this is because I didn't want to write that much in one update, they will get longer and also, I will be writing the actual matches, this is just because of the championships.

I know some of the characters will be overbooked in more than one match, that's because we didn't have enough characters for four matches but as time goes on, we're going to have new signees, there's time for being a new signee, you can just message me letting me know :)

Desmond Crowe: Welcome to Evolved Talks! This is a more intimate one on.. three where us three have a chance to digest the craziness on what we witnessed with everyone who is currently sitting at home.

The three commentators were just sitting at a round table with each other, Desmond on the left, Bryant on the right and poor Matt having to sit in between them. After each show, they get to sit and talk about what happened, even a guest would be interviewed, it's interesting, you probably don't want to miss it.

Bryant Dawson: I really didn't think things would of ended how they ended, for the first time in over eight years, I was speechless and trust me, that takes a lot to do.

Matt Hwang: If you have no idea what we're talking about, take a look at what you may of missed.

The video package starts the video near the ending when Killer Storm and Courtney Harper were in a match against each other, Killer Storm was on the floor while Courtney went to the top for one of her finisher moves.

Everything's moving so quickly for Courtney, she jumped off the top rope, Killer Storm being able to move out of the way where Courtney missed and landed on the mat where she thought Killer Storm was going to be, that's when she capitalized on the situation. Killer Storm is all about tactics and how to pull off a win no matter how dirty it seems.

That's when Killer Storm sets her feet on the middle rope to give herself leverage when she was pinning Courtney, the referee slapping the mat three times and that's when Killer Storm quickly jumps off her feet as the referee raises her hand in victory.

Desmond Crowe: So, no matter how you look at that, that's cheating! I don't know how she can sleep when she does something like that. It's not right and she'd be ashamed in herself for doing something like that.

Bryant Dawson: At the end of the day, who came out victorious? It's all about winning and with you being in this industry for what, ten million years already? You should know that but apparently you don't and by the way, Matt, don't get in the middle, it's people like you who get mad over the littlest and stupidest things in wrestling, I might be going off script but I don't care at this point, she may have did something that's not normal for someone to win, I'm certain if you were in her position, you'd be doing something more drastic than put feet on some ropes to win.

Both of the commentators, Matt and Desmond look dumbfounded once Bryant got done as they weren't thinking Bryant was going to vent on television, the two announcers were confused on what to even say.

Matt Hwang: I didn't realize you would be snapping on Desmond when he's said only two things, I think the GM wants to speak to you but while Bryant goes backstage for a moment, we'll give you a highlighted reel of what you just saw on Explosive War!