Explosive War - Episode 1, Part 3

April Campbell: We're joined by our champion, Xavi Storm and Sloane Willow. Do you have anything you want to say to Cat Moore? You both were there when she made her appearance then challenged you, Xavi, to a rematch that Nathan made official. One month, you'll face Cat in a rematch for your championship.

Xavi Storm: We don't need a recap, we were both out there when it went down and I don't see how it's fair, she goes to Nathan and makes a deal that she'll leave if she gets a 'rematch'. I beat her fair and square, she can't come to terms she lost her championship, fairly quick too. Like, embarrassingly quick, how long was the match?

Sloane Willow: Under twenty minutes, I know that.

Xavi Storm: If I need to show her once more who is her superior, I will do it but not because she made a deal with our boss and he is making me to do it, no, it's because I'm tired of getting these DM's from her 'one' fan who has multiple accounts to make it look like she has more than what really has. At this point, it's getting pathetic, she's whining about wanting a rematch when truth be told, a rematch should take place when someone wins by cheating, did I cheat? No. I'm getting tired of these believers that think I can't wrestle when in fact, Cat Moore, I know you're watching and I hope you're listening good when I say this. I am NOT going to repeat myself after this.

Xavi's face is all red from the pent up anger between herself and Cat, her eyes staring right in the camera lens like she knew Cat was going to be watching this.

Xavi Storm: I'm your superior in every way possible, YOU are below ME, my skills and your 'skills' aren't on the same level. I'm obviously better than you and literally everyone will agree except for your 'one' fan. The way you can't cut a promo baffles me. Then with you being crazy like you're trying to be the LUNATIC FRINGE OF EWE. Sweetheart, you're doing a lousy job. We'll be having a rematch for the championship in a month from today, you'll be wishing you stayed home. Maybe then you'll finally learn new wrestling moves, bitch.

Xavi drops the microphone and then walks out of the camera shot, Sloane Willow following closely behind her as April looks flabbergasted, not expecting what was said to be said.

April Campbell: Well... back to you, Matt, Desmond and Bryant.

Matt Hwang: I'm just going throw this out there, I don't think Xavi and Cat don't like each other, they must absolutely despise each other at this point.

Bryant Dawson: How did you figure that out? I'm on Xavi's side here, this has been a different side of Cat, like she is acting like a certain character. Not calling her out but Xavi did and she is right in this situation.

Desmond Crowe: Of course, you're going to back up Xavi, the queen of mean, not my words, some of the women who don't like her back there use it.

Bryant Dawson: I think you're just jealous-

Desmond Crowe: How am I jealous of Xavi Storm?

Bryant Dawson: If you would of let me finish, I would of told you but I shouldn't tell you now.

Matt Hwang: Next up will be the main event of the evening, the match we've been waiting for, whoever wins will be our first men's champion and whether you're rooting for one or the other, both Chase and Darkling are going to kill it tonight. It'll be a match you don't want to miss.

Desmond Crowe: I don't think it's fair for Darkling to have an entourage and considering that he could do something to help Darkling but what do I know?

Bryant Dawson: Nothing.

Julie Carter: Following contest is scheduled for one fall, it's for the EWE men's championship. First up, accompanied by Alyster Drake, he resides in Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds, DARKLING GAYKINGGGGG!