Taking a Dive

The trees around them thinned abruptly, and they stood on the bank of a bend in the river. The current was slow, and the water was clear enough that Mack could see the smooth rock at the bottom. "Perfect swimmin' hole," Madison said, peeling out of her shirt to reveal a swimming tank underneath. "Wanna take a dip?"

(Greenbrier Swimming Hole in the Smoky Mountains)

Mack couldn't help but stare. It was easy to forget that Madison's bulk included some muscle until you saw her shirtless and were face-to-face with her soft tummy, which lightly showed the massive abs underneath, along with those full, mountainous tits and curvy hips. "What the heck, did you plan this? I didn't bring any swim trunks..."

"Come on. You're a guy. You don't need any. Your panties will be just fine." Madison casually stripped off her shorts to reveal a tiny swimsuit skirt that obscured her lower half but still allowed her to showcase her bottom's giggle. Her half-naked, thick frame seemed perfectly at home in the forest. "You are getting shy on me suddenly," she asked when Mack hesitated.

"No, fuck you," Mack laughed awkwardly. "What if someone comes by?" He and Madison had done this exact thing in their younger days, so he didn't understand why he was hesitant now. They'd seen each other half-naked plenty of times, but it had been a while since Mack found himself in this position.

"No one out here, remember?" Madison splashed into the water until her bosom was being lifted and floating within the water. "Suit yourself, baby."

"I'm coming but refuse to walk back to the cabin in these soaked briefs!" Mack sighed. He pulled his t-shirt off, exposing the small patch of hair between his pecs. The rest of his torso was smooth, except for a light trail down his washboard stomach and a dusting on his solid arms. He took a deep breath and shucked his shorts, breaking out in goosebumps at the unaccustomed feeling of the warm forest air on his exposed bare skin.

"That didn't get any smaller," Madison whistled at the sight of the outline of what layer in between Mack's boxers.

Mack blushed, "Can it, Mad" he retired back but couldn't hide his cocky grin. He was surprised that he was this comfortable being so exposed in front of the other woman. He hadn't been this naked outside of a bedroom or a locker room in his adult life. It wasn't that he was ashamed of his body. He knew exactly how good his tapering torso and perky ass looked. It was more that his routine existence didn't provide many opportunities like this one. "It's a blessing and a curse," he said with an exaggerated sigh.

"I'm sure it is." Madison sent a wall of water splashing towards him as Mack dove in to dodge the blow. Underneath, he made his way over to Madison in an attempt to counterattack. Or at least attempted to. But when Mack emerged to tackle her, but practically bounced off into the current.

"Damn, you're like a fuckin' boulder," Mack said as he surfaced again from being smacked back, wiping the water from his hair and face. But, unlike Madison, the surface was just under his broad shoulders. "It's warmer than I thought it'd be."