Taking a Drive

Mack had been second-guessing his decision to visit his friend for the past forty-five miles. The only civilization he'd seen in the past hour was a truck stop and a small market. The nearest thing resembling a town had been almost two hours ago when he'd gotten off the highway. Since then, it had been nothing but winding mountain roads and increasingly dense forest. He was glad Madison had given him the old burnt-out house as a landmark because otherwise, he would have blown right past the turn-off to the cabin. It wasn't that he didn't like nature. He'd camped plenty when he was younger and still enjoyed the occasional hike, but he was a city boy through and through.

He laughed to himself, knowing full well that Madison withheld exactly how remote this place was on purpose. It was undoubtedly Madison's kind of place. His friend had never liked being indoors. He's convinced the reason she was in India was more of an excuse to stay outside than the "humanitarian work" she had stated. He was debating turning around. He couldn't call anyone since, in true horror movie fashion, there was no cell reception. Mack eased the car to a crawl, looking for a space wide enough to turn his tiny hatchback around when the cabin suddenly appeared. As he suspected, he first saw Madison reclined in a deck chair, dressed cozily and grinning from ear to ear on the porch.

 As he suspected, he first saw Madison reclined in a deck chair, dressed cozily and grinning from ear to ear on the porch

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You made it!"

Mack shut the car door and managed a short stretch before his friend wrapped her shawl around him, swallowing him in a bear hug.

"Took a little doing. GPS doesn't like these winding mountain roads very much. Especially when you're far enough out that they have numbers instead of names." She grinned up at Mack when she finally let go.

"Look at you, Madison; what did they feed you over there?" Madison had always been a big woman, but now she wasn't just tall and solid.

"Sure, you just didn't get smaller?" Madison tousled Mack's shaggy brown hair. At 5'10", Mack was far from negligible. A routine of running, hikes, and tennis left him with a lean, solid build that he showed off with as much form-fitting clothing as possible. An equally impressive face further enhanced his remarkable body. He had sharp, angular features, a strong jaw, bright eyes, and a charming smile. It was the kind of body that few people would think of as small unless those people were 6'0" walls of the curve like Madison. She was covered in soft curves along her hourglass figure that made her appear wide as well as tall. The 2XL turtle neck she wore stretched across her mammoth boobs, and butt cheeks the size of two of Mack's heads stretched to the point of breaking. The same could be said for hips that struggled to contain in her jeans. Her round, serious features and tight-up bun of dirty blonde hair made her seem even more imposing.

Mack knew better. To him, Madison was just a big teddy bear he'd known for as long as he could remember. Growing up together in the same neighborhood and grade had made them close friends, which would have been otherwise unusual for being friends of the opposite sex. People would always poke at Mack about it but defended the true friendship it had always been. So he'd been surprised when Madison announced her humanitarian trip to India after graduating with her BA in Art History. It has seemed out of character despite it being in her nature. Her focus was on modern and Western arts. She said she wanted a change of pace, to do something good in the world, and was interested in making pilgrimages to temples while doing humanitarian work.