Bark Bark Bark

Kara was on her third batch of potstickers, when an interdimensional portal appeared in front of her. She stopped mid chew and stared at it for a second, when Barry and Cisco appeared.

"Hey," Kara greeted, closing the container that held her food.

"Kara, we are sorry to bother you, but we need your help," Barry told her, rubbing the back of his neck.

Kara nodded her head. "Let me text Alex and Lena, and then we can head out."

Cisco nodded. "Please let your girlfriend know. I don't want her to hold a grudge against me too."

Barry chuckled, "She told me I was lucky I was so much like Kara or she would hate me too."

"She's not that scary," Kara said, looking at the two. She looked at her phone. "Okay, they know. Lena said to let Oliver know that this is last chance." Kara rolled her eyes. "She is just looking for an excuse."

"As fun as all this is, we don't have a lot of time," Barry told her, giving her a smile.

Kara nodded and quickly grabbed her stuff. And to Earth 1 they went.

-SG-

"What are we up against?" Kara asked the teams, all of whom were standing around the Star Labs hanger.

"A magical being by the name of Circe," Oliver told her, taking a step forward. Kara froze, before shaking it off. Oliver narrowed her eyes, but he didn't say anything.

"Where's John Constantine?" Kara inquired, looking for the man.

"At the moment, he can't help us. He's dealing with his soul," Zari responded, shrugging.

"Where is she?" Kara asked, taking a step forward and placing her hands on her hips.

"We don't know. She just appears whenever she wants. We are never sure of when she will attack next," he responded, turning to the other dreams.

"We do now," Felicity said, turning from the monitors. The heroes all turned to the monitor to see the attack. "Time to suit up. Barry, Kara, we will meet you guys there."

The two fastest heroes nodded their heads before zooming away.

Kara and Barry showed up at the location of attack. Kara looked at the woman, who was standing in the middle of the street.

"You go left, I go right. We hit her with everything we have," Barry told Kara, who nodded. The two went to their sides and with fists ready, charged at the magical woman.

Circe just grinned and vanished. Kara barely had time to react when she felt a blast hit her straight in the chest. She flew backwards and slammed into a car. She inhaled, feeling her chest ache with pain.

Kara shook it off and stood up. She looked around, to see that she somehow changed the ground into some sort of goo and Barry was stuck. Kara saw Circe floating above Barry, and her hands started to glow. Kara used her speed to tackle her, when Circe grabbed Kara's shoulders and whispered a spell. Kara suddenly couldn't fly, she forgot how. She started to fall to the ground and landed with a thump. Circe stood over Kara, who was staring up at her.

"You are not so strong against me, are you, child?"

"I am strong enough to beat you," Kara shot back, pushing herself up. She raised her fists and swung, but Circe teleported. She appeared behind Kara and shot a blast. Kara cried out as she fell forward on her knees.

Circe grabbed Kara by her hair and pulled, causing Kara to look up at her. "You are powerful, child, but it's not enough. You are weak against me, against my magic. Stop fighting."