So Who's Going To Tell Team Supergirl We Lost Supergirl?

Team Supergirl

"What are we going to do?" Lena asked, her eyes on the unconscious Kryptonian. An alien and his army had attacked Supergirl and Kara solar flared to push them away. The army retreated, but not without threatening Kara, using her human name. The DEO brought in the unconscious Kryptonian, and called in Lena for help to figure out what to do with Kara.

"They are not going to stop until they find her," Alex muttered, "at least until she gets her powers back or we find him. We might need to send her away."

Lena frowned, turning to look at her girlfriend's sister. "Send her away? Where?"

Alex reached into her pocket and took out Kara's Interdimensional extrapolator. "Earth One."

-SG-

Team Arrow

"No," Oliver said, arms crossed over his chest.

"Oliver," Felicity said, giving him a look.

Alex, Lena, and Kara traveled to Oliver's lair in Earth One to ask for help. Oliver was quick with his response. Alex glared at the man, while Lena watched over Kara, who was looking at the weapons in the lair.

"Don't touch that Kara," Lena warned, only to get a pout in return. Kara moved her finger from the tip of the arrow and went to look at the suits.

"Why can't you just put her in a secure room?" Oliver suggested, raising his eyebrow.

Lena was quick to turn and stomp to him, a glare in her room. "You are going to protect her with your life, or else I will come after you. And you don't want that," Lena threatened the man, getting everyone's attention.

Kara walked up to her girlfriend and sister, a small pout on her face. "Are you sure you don't need me? I can help."

Lena placed her hand on Kara's cheek. "I need you to be safe. And Oliver here will protect you."

Kara let out a frustrated sigh, before nodding. "Be safe."

Lena leaned in for a kiss. "You too. Please be in one piece when we get you back."

Alex pulled Kara in for a hug. "We'll come back for you once it's safe."

Kara nodded and watched as the two women went back through the portal.

Kara turned to Oliver with a grin on his face

The archer frowned, a small glare on his face.

"So, what's for dinner," Kara asked, beaming brightly.

-SG-

Kara felt the coolness of the pole in her hand, before she looked up at Oliver's salamander ladder. Taking a deep breath, she jumped upwards and hooked to the first step. Taking another breath, she tried to move up, only to miss the hooking and slam on the ground.

Kara gasped as all the air left her lungs. She turned and pushed herself up to her feet, inhaling deeply.

-SG-

Kara grabbed the sword in her hand. She swung it, fighting an imaginary opponent, and made sound effects with her mouth.

"Swoosh! Clink! Clink!"

Kara acted as if her opponent took her sword and stabbed her. Only for the sharp side to cut her side.

"Ow!"

-SG-

Kara raised the bow and aimed it at the dummy in front of her. Taking a deep breath, she let the arrow go, only to miss the dummy. She pouted and grabbed another one, nocking the arrow back.