I Think Someone Poisoned My Potstickers

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Lena asked, raising an eyebrow. Kara and she were at their cycling class. Kara had been human for the last day, and only had a few injuries. Her hand had healed from the knife incident.

Lena had reminded Kara of their cycling class, and how she missed those little moments. Kara had suggested they started again, thus taking their first class together in months, and the first as human.

"Yeah, why?"

"Cause I still remember our time in Juru and if I remember correctly, you were complaining about being tired. And how terrible it was and asking why people exercise."

Kara looked at Lena, her cheeks bright red. "I can do this."

Lena raised her hands. "Let's go. Just a kiss for good luck?"

Kara beamed and leaned in, pressing her lips against Lena's lips. Lena pushed back, her hands gripping Kara's face.

"I'm glad I have you," Lena whispered, looking into Kara's eyes.

"Always," Kara responded. With their hands linked, they entered the room and grabbed the cycles next to each other in the back. The instructor arrived not soon after and off they went.

Lena and Kara made small talk when they could, talked about projects, about potential dates. Slowly, they were turning the knob. Lena was out of breath, but managing. She looked over to Kara, and saw her face drenched in sweat, her eyebrows scrunched up. Her face was slightly pale, and Lena could hear her panting.

"Do you want to take a break?" Lena asked, slowing down her pedalling.

Kara shook her head. "I'm, I'm good," she said, stopping between words to take a break.

Lena stared at her for a second before nodding. "If you're sure."

Kara nodded, her eyes turning to the milage. Lena did the same and looked at her own, before hearing a soft "oh god."

Lena turned to see that Kara had stopped. She was hunched forward, taking deep breaths. She looked at Lena with wide eyes, and the CEO could barely reach and Kara barfed all over the ground.

Lena's eyes widened and she quickly jumped to Kara, ignoring that her shoes stepped on the mess on the ground to pull Kara up before she fell on the vomit on the ground.

"I dun feel good," Kara muttered, her voice weak and her body just slumped.

Lena let out a small world. "You suck at being human."

"Don' make fun ov'me," Kara said, trying to get off the bike and almost falling on her face. Lena groaned as she helped Kara, taking on most of the weight. She gave the other cyclists, who were glaring at them, a sheepish smile. Lena helped Kara out of the room and to the hall, sitting her down at the nearest chair.

"How are you feeling?" Lena asked, placing her hands on Kara's cheeks.

The blond looked at Lena. "Humiliated. Why do humans exercise? It's disgusting."

Lena laughed, running her hand through Kara's hair. "Not all of us can run without breaking a sweat. You pushed yourself too hard."

"My mouth feels gross."

Lena smiled fondly. "C'mon, let's go get your mouth cleaned."

Kara stood up, seeming to be unsteady. Lena could see Kara's legs tremble as she stood in front of her.

"Let's get you cleaned up Darlin'," Lena whispered, helping her girlfriend to the bathroom. She turned to the room that Kara had thrown up in to see the other clients walking out, angry. Lena bit her lip, knowing she was going to send a check to the establishment.