Vision's

Alice’s Point of View

“Jem, Jem! Wait, I want to talk to you please.” I yelled of the loud din of the festival. Jem finally turned around giving me a single eye roll accompanied with a snarl.

“What did I do? Are you upset at me for leaving early last night?” I yelled my head turning into a swirl of mixed emotions.

“Upset.” He yelled with adding a snort. “I’m not upset at you leaving early, until you came back later bi-polar. I had something to tell you.” Something clear ran down from his eye. Wait, were my visions true? Did I unintentionally do my visions?

*The vision gave me a headache as some unknown force controlled my actions.

“Alice, are you okay?” Jem asked with a caring look in his eyes.

“No, I need to go. I’m really sorry. Don’t worry I had a great time tonight.” I said watching Jem’s face fall.

When I finally got home the visions haunted at my while I screamed at the uncontrollable force. I watched myself visit my grandmother, and have dinner with her. I watched when I was yelling at Jem, screaming at the force hoping it would listen to me. It didn’t. The visions went away though, today.*

The Festival was still occuring, because this year we supposeley had a special visitor so it would last 1 more week.

“Gather around, we have two special announcements tonight. Two special guests here tonight. Our first guest is a visitor from another village. Meet Ash!” The Announcer yelled over the crowd. When Ash appeared all the men and women hushed. The women praising him like he was a god, the men glaring daggers of jealousy at him. However, Ash payed no attention to the crowd. He was staring at me, which melted my soul.