Episode one: part two

"Maman stop

"Maman stop." Luella whined, scrunching up her face in pain as her mother Annie, pulled at her hair to 'fix' it.

"Tiens immobile toi gros bébè," (Stay still you big baby.) the older woman replied with. When that one strand of hair was placed, Annie leaned back and held Luellas face tightly. "Beautiful," she commented, her French accent much, much thicker than Luellas.

Luella smiled as wide as she could with her mother squishing her cheeks together. Annie placed a kiss on her daughters head and called out for Louis, Luellas father, to grab the camera.

"Non, pas de photos." (No, no pictures.) Luella squirmed to get away from Annie's strong grip. That woman may be old but having Luella, Stiles and Scott run about their small house, has really strengthened her up throughout the years.

"Rapide Louis! Elle essaie de s'échapper!" (Quick Louis! She's trying to get away!) Annie shouted out, wrapping her arms around the girl in a hug to keep her still.

"Non!!"

Louis walked as fast as he could with his walking stick in one hand and the camera in the other. He smiled at the pair and gave a small laugh at his daughters face. "Cheese!" He exclaimed happily, a flash going off about five seconds later.

Luella sucked in a large breath when her mother finally let go of her to race over to Louis to check the picture. Annie smiled warmly at the photo.

Luella towered over Annie, with her arms pined to her sides from the woman's hold, she had an awkward, red face and wide eyes. Annie on the other hand, had her eyes squeezed shut with her rosy cheeks smudged into her daughters side, a closed lipped smile across her face.

While Louis and Annie admired the picture, there was a knock heard at the door. When Luella opened the door, not even bothered by the loud creaking noise it made anymore, Stiles was staring back at her with a large grin on his face.

"I'm ready for-," Stiles started, then paused and squinted at Luellas red face, his jaw dropping, "you took pictures without me, how could you!?"

Luella sighed and her whole body slouched knowing what was coming.

"Oh Stiles!" Annie exclaimed, holding out her arms. Stiles went in for a hug but was tugged back by Luella trying to get out the door. He turned and picked her up by the waist, then spun back around to Annie.

"Got her! Over to the wall quick before she gets away! Louis get ready to take it!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Woah." Scott backed away from the pair of hands coming to touch the bandage covering his side. Luella retracted her arm quickly, but Stiles slowly lowered his, staring suspiciously, until Scott started talking.

He had sent a simple text last night when he got home saying, 'got bit in woods, almost died, night.' Then turned off his phone, leaving seven unread texts from Luella and fifteen from Stiles.