🖤😵 Blinded 😵🖤

A Twelve year old Harry Potter was laying down on his bed. His eyes watering, as a few minutes ago his Uncle lashed out on him.

Earlier~

"You Freak! You know how much I could have made by this!? This is all your fault!!" Vernon yelled. Harry just looked down and his feet, not noticing the object in his hand.

!Abuse Warning! If you're triggered by this then don't read!!
___________ 

Slowly looking up his eyes widened as his uncle smashed the Vodka bottle on his head. He yelped as he tried to ruffle the glass out of his hair, before it cut he roots. But-

"VERNON!!"

His aunt yelled, Harry screamed now on the floor. His hand on his right eye as it bled like a waterfall. His cries and whimpers could be heard. A bloody knife in his uncles hand, Harry's eye blocked by blood... He couldn't see from his right eye.

His uncle had just cut his eye (Out?)

Petunia rushes over to Harry with a wet cloth, sitting down on the floor next to him she tried to lift his head up but he wouldn't. She grabbed his hand and gave him the cloth, putting it up to his face. He took a hold of it and kept it to his eye, trying to prevent more blood from leaving his eye. (Non existence eye°.°)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hearing his aunt and uncle fighting downstairs. It was just after the Masons left, cause of Dobby dropping the cake on the woman. He just wanted to see the letters his friends had sent to him, but that damn house elf didn't let him. And now he's probably not gonna get dinner tonight.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard stomping

"Im taking Custody of Dudley as well, have fun dealing with that Freak!-" Vernon carried on insulting his Aunt. He slowly stood up and walked to his locked door, leaning his ear against it he listened to their conversation. Dudley was crying, even though he treated Harry wrongly he was still sad for the boy.

SLAM!

He got startled but had to wait for when his aunt fell asleep. In the middle of the night his stomach growled

"Dammit... " he mumbled.

Slowly getting up he snuck out of his room and down the creaky stairs. When he walked closer to the kitchen his eyes were drawn to the couch. His aunt was asleep on the couch, he frowned and grabbed a blanket. Slowly he draped it over her and sat at the edge of the couch, moving her short hair out of her eyes. While his fringe was literally in his eyeballs -_-, but even though it was he still dealt with it.

He managed to get his eye to stop bleeding but he had a sudden migraine, he immediately dropped to the floor and held the right side of his head.  "Agh... " he gritted his teeth as some tears left his eye(s). Making it worse cause it his his injured eye, got that stung like a bi-

"Harry?"
_______________________________________

Word count:501
_________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!!

New story(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so apparently you guys would like to see Harry suffer-_- by being blind. But I have different plans, but he's still partly blind. And Nice Petunia.
Honestly have no idea what to say but- HOPE YOU ENJOY WATCHING ME  WRITE THIS STORY!- That was abit much XDD🤣🤣😄😄😳😳

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤🖤💚