Chapter 41

The light in Mrs. Wei’s eyes slowly dimmed, she smiled awkwardly, and automatically looked down the steps, “Come here, eat, eat, this fish is delicious!”

After having dinner with Mrs. Wei, the two returned to school, and the little villain never said much.

After spending a few years with him, Shu Ning clearly felt that he had a lot of thoughts.

It’s normal. Anyone who is found by a biological parent who hasn’t seen him in more than ten years will inevitably have a complicated mood. When Yin Mingzheng went to the Wuxian Hospital to investigate the truth about the exchange, although he did not obtain substantive evidence, he could basically confirm that he was a child of the Wei family.

Psychological preparations have already been made.

However, Mrs. Wei really came to the door, which is another matter.

Back at home in the evening, Shu Ning ran to Yin Mingzheng’s room holding the quilt-since moving into the villa, the two of them lived in two separate rooms.

“Ming Zheng, let’s sleep together tonight.” Shu Ning threw the quilt on the soft bed. Without asking Yin Mingzheng’s consent, he squatted onto the bed and lay down with a smile.

The room is spacious and bright, with a large balcony with floor-to-ceiling glass, the curtains are opened, and the room is full of stars. As Yin Mingzheng wished, he no longer had to worry about someone hanging clothes in the room, and he no longer had to worry about someone coming in and out at any time.

He hates being disturbed by others, and hates other people coming in and out of his private realm at will. Cai Qin, Shu Jun, the aunts at home, and even Shu Yang, who is only one year old, know that Shu Ning is an exception. They can come in without knocking on the door and holding the quilt. With a cry, the person who was sleeping on the bed.

Yin Mingzheng saw him lying on his bed, silently put away the computer, and then lay down on the bed.

Turn off the lights and the room is dark.
“Ming Zheng, what do you think?” Shu Ning asked.

Yin Mingzheng knew what he wanted to ask, he was silent for a moment, and said, “I didn’t want to go back before I saw her.”
Shu Ning heard what he meant, “Then you want to go back now?”

Yin Mingzheng was silent for a while before saying: “She doesn’t know, and she is very kind to me…”

Shu Ning sighed secretly when listening to his words. Yin Mingzheng is not an easy person to please. At the beginning, he tried his best to approach, and the little villains were very repulsive. Today, Mrs. Wei only met, please have a meal and talked at the dinner table. The little villain actually said " It’s nice to me" such words.

It can only be explained that Yin Mingzheng is actually eager to see his biological parents, eager to get family affection, even if he was indifferent before.

…To be honest, who doesn’t desire it?
Especially knowing that you are the child who deliberately held the wrong child, and your biological parents are completely innocent, you will inevitably wonder what kind of person your biological parents are like. After Yin Qiang and Zhou Juan’s abuse, the little villain would definitely think that if he grew up in his original family, he would be very happy.

If his biological parents abandon him and throw him away, believe Yin Mingzheng will never look back. However, the current situation is that his biological parents are also unaware of the situation. After understanding the situation, they have come to the door and begged him to go home…

It’s hard to refuse.

Moreover, why refuse?

Shu Ning said strangely: “I can feel that you are hesitant. If you want to go back, why do you hesitate?”