Chapter 31

nausea.

nausea.

My stomach is rolling, and feel like vomiting very much..

My head swelled up to the point where couldn’t hear the people around me. There was only a louder and louder buzzing sound. The black and white blocks in front of eyes rotated like Tetris, blocking the field of vision. The heart beats fast, and the blood rushed into it. Forehead.

Yin Mingzheng didn’t know how to get out of the community, and had a splitting headache.

He staggered forward, sweating on his forehead with pain, and his face pale as paper.

He seemed to hit someone, and the other person pushed.

Yin Mingzheng fell to the ground.
He slowly got up from the ground, with a headache that he wanted to hit the wall.
There is something in it that needs a bump to relieve it.

He fumbled forward, touched the wall, and slammed into it.

After eight o’clock in the evening, the street lights were on.

Shu Ning, Ms. Cai, and Dad Shu returned from a walk from the restaurant after dinner, and their stomachs were full of swelling.

“Dad, Mom, you go back first, I want to eliminate the food.” Shu Ning patted his belly and gasped.

Ms. Cai squeezed his face and laughed: “Who told you to be greedy.”

“Hey, I’m hungry today!” Shu Ning grimaced.

“All right, come back early.” Cai Qin agreed to his request and went home arm in arm with Father Shu.

The hot pot ate made stomach irritated.
Shu Ning walked slowly along the street to the milk tea shop in front, went in and bought a cup of hot lemonade, drinking and digesting..

Walking a distance along the road in front of the community, an angry man walked towards him, cursing as he walked: “You don’t have eyes to walk!”

Shu Ning is inexplicable, he is a few meters away from the man!

He continued to bite his straw and walked a few meters forward, and suddenly saw a young man walking staggering in the shadow of the street lamp, carrying a schoolbag and a computer bag in his hand.
The back figure is a bit familiar.

The boy stopped suddenly, then dropped his computer bag and walked to the wall, supporting the wall with his hands.

He walked under the street lamp, the light illuminates his figure, his face is white, the curvature of the nose can be used as a template for a plastic surgery hospital, from the bridge of the nose to the lips to the jaw, the lines are incredibly smooth.
Also very familiar.

Yin Mingzheng?

Before he could call out his name, he saw Yin Mingzheng start to lean back in pain, that posture…

Is it going to hit the wall?

Shu Ning: “!”.

Throwing away the lemon tea in his hand, taking out the speed of the sprint, rushing to Yin Mingzheng within 0.5 seconds, reaching out to block Yin Mingzheng’s forehead.

With a snap.

The palm of his hand was hit against the wall, and Shu Ning almost screamed with fierce pain.

Damn it! This guy hit the wall too hard!
It hurts!

Shu Ning felt that her claws were gone, “Yin Mingzheng, why don’t you want to hit the wall?”