Chapter 39

Shu Ning and Yin Mingzheng came to the classroom talking and laughing. They took off their schoolbags and put them on the belly of the table. They felt something wrong when they put them down. They lowered their heads and reached out to take out the contents.

Several colorful letters, mostly pink.
Subconsciously turned his head to look at the little villain. The little villain was also digging out something, and after a moment he grabbed a lot of love letters.

Shu Ning secretly counted, one, two, three, four… six, hey, only one more than me.
It can be almost tied tomorrow.

Shu Ning thought with joy.

Regardless of male or female, there is always an inexplicable desire to win or lose in attracting the opposite sex. Yin Mingzheng lives with him and sleeps in a bed. The relationship is very good, but it does not hinder him from secretly competing.

Such as height, such as the number of love letters received.

Since Yin Mingzheng exposed the strength of the genius learning hegemon, love letters have grown geometrically, and the male students in the junior high school can’t hold their heads up. Later, Yin Mingzheng and Shu Ning went to the basketball court to play basketball, and played against the second grade. Yin Mingzheng became famous in the first battle. Even the second grade and third grade sisters sent love letters to Yin Mingzheng.

Shu Ning’s heroic posture on the basketball court also attracted many girls for him, and the number of love letters increased with the tide.

“boring.”

Yin Mingzheng didn’t even look at the love letter in his hand, and threw it in the trash can in the corner.

Shu Ning said several times, “Don’t treat girls like this, it will be annoying.”

The little villain was puzzled: “I have to refuse anyway, why not just go ahead?”
Shu Ning felt that he made sense, and still said: “Be gentle with girls.”

Then open the envelope to see the contents.

If it’s just a confession letter, leaving the address of the person’s name, he will write something like “I’m sorry, I’m still young, I don’t want to fall in love early” at the back of the letter, and then the person will send it back.

If there is no name and address left, just throw it away.

If you ask to meet after school or after class, unless something happens, Shu Ning will go there in person and tell the girls: “Parents and teachers are not allowed to fall in love early, we must love learning.”
Over time, his reputation among girls is much better than Yin Mingzheng.

In terms of gifts, girls give gifts in person, Yin Mingzheng usually ignores them, Shu Ning will gently refuse, and only accept them if they can’t.

If you just stuff the gifts into the desk, you will take them out and give them to Wang Shenshen’s boys.

Fortunately, the items given by junior high school girls are chocolates, biscuits and the like, which are not expensive.

After receiving the love letter for a long time, Shu Ning suddenly reacted one day-why should I refuse?

Yin Mingzheng refused readily, so he subconsciously followed the rejection, but now in retrospect, it is clear that the family is beautiful and the study is easy, so why can’t you fall in love?

From the beginning to the end of the last life, he died young at a young age, did not even talk about love for academic work, and can start all over again in this life, so why not seize the opportunity to make up for regrets?