Chapter 28

Shu Ning’s sweet words to please Ms. Cai and Dad Shu, finally relieved the two of them and asked him to follow Wang Shenshen to the capital.

Ms. Cai first called Wang Shenshen to confirm that Shu Ning was not lying.
I got the mobile phone number of “Papa Wang” from Wang Shenshen and called Dad Wang specifically.

“Who is it?” A middle-aged man’s voice came.

Ms. Cai said: “Hello, I am Shu Ning’s mother.”

“Oh, Shu Ning, a very good classmate playing with Wang Shenshen! Hello, hello!” the man said enthusiastically.

“I heard that you are going to the capital on business?”

“Yes, it just happened to be winter vacation, so I want to take my son to Beijing to play, I heard that Shu Ning also wants to go to Beijing, or let the two children together.”

“I wanted to take him there. The house is very busy and I can’t take care of it. This child is particularly uneasy. He is clamoring to go to the capital every day…” Ms. Cai gave Shu Ning a fierce look.

Shu Ning secretly stuck out his tongue.
Ms. Cai complained loudly before saying: “…That really troubles you!”

“No trouble, no trouble, anyway.”

The two exchanged enthusiastically and happily for a long time, and decided that Shu Ning would go to the capital.

When Ms. Cai finished the phone call, Shu Ning immediately jumped to her side, stretched out a hand, and said: “Cai Cai, give me the household registration book!”
“I’m pooh!” Ms. Cai opened his pig’s trotter with a snap, “Can you take that thing?”
Shu Ning was unwilling, “I don’t have an ID card, so what do I bring without my household registration? Don’t worry, Cai Cai, I will go to the police station to make a copy first, and I won’t lose the original.”
“Oh, you still know a lot, are you ready already?”

Shu Ning: “It’s not obvious? I told you a long time ago that I want to go to the capital, don’t worry Cai Cai, your son, I am very smart, and I have already done a good strategy.”

Ms. Cai accompanied him to print the account book, and bought a lot of travel supplies before taking him home. Now the winter vacation is facing the Spring Festival, air tickets have risen so expensive, and train tickets have been robbed.

Looking at the balance in the phone, it was only a few thousand dollars. When I thought I had to buy something for the little villain, I also had to eat and drink in the capital. Shu Ning gritted his teeth and grabbed a slightly cheaper red-eye flight at night. s plane.

He dared not tell Tsai Qin that he lied about the plane at 6 o’clock in the evening.
Before leaving, went to the supermarket to clean up, thinking that could not buy something for the little villain during the New Year, so bought some new year goods such as bacon sausage snacks, and gave them all to Zhou Juan.

Another day later, he dragged his suitcase and left at 4 o’clock in the afternoon. After all, he claimed that the plane was at 6 o’clock. This is not enough, Cai Qin and Shu’s father can’t send him, Shu Ning ran fast with the suitcase.

He wandered the streets near the airport with his suitcase, and found a good looking roadside restaurant for dinner at night. Eating and eating, there was a burst of laughter not far away

“happy Birthday!”

Several students who looked like students laughed and celebrated with each other, and there was a birthday cake on the desk of the deck.

Shu Ning was eating the twice-cooked pork set meal, and suddenly thought: When is the little villain’s birthday?

His birthday is coming after the year. Is the little villain’s birthday before or after?
The book never describes the birthday of the villain, even if there is, who would pay attention to the birthday of a villain? Only when Shu Ning awakened his memory, he had avoided the little villain before and did not pay attention to his birthday.