The Figure On The Roof. (1)

══════════════

You sit in your seat, impatiently waiting for the lunch bell to ring as you finish up your test. "Hey, Y/N." the boy in front of you whispers, you look at him begrudgingly "What do you want?" He tosses a crumpled piece of paper onto your desk, it reads "tell the gurl behind you she has daikon legs LOL" you hear him stifle a laugh. You crumple the paper back up and throw it at his head.

The "gurl" behind you is your good friend, Yashiro Nene. You personally don't have a problem with her legs, but people like to tease her for it. Not that you have teased her before, but you do sort of agree that if you look hard enough they do, but what kind of weirdo would stare at a young woman's legs? A pervert, no less. You two talk to each other quite often.

After a while, the bell rings and you pack up your things and start to get ready for lunch. You grab your lunchbox from your bag. You didn't have breakfast today, so you were grateful for the meal your dad had packed for you when you peeked inside, some rice and harumaki with sakeru gummies on the side for a sweet snack afterward.

You make your way to the roof stairway, you felt like eating up there today. You're suddenly interrupted by an unexpected hug from behind "Y/N!" the person lets go and you turn around, it's none other than your friend Yashiro. She smiles "Would you like to eat lunch with me again today?" You normally eat with her quite often, but you were planning to eat alone today "Sorry Yashiro, I'd prefer to eat lunch by myself today." she frowns "Aw, alright." she gives you yet another hug and you both tell each other to enjoy lunch before heading up the roof stairway.

You push open the doors, and set down your backpack, you begin to take out your lunchbox. But, before you start eating, something, or rather someone catches your eye. There's a person wearing a hakama standing on the edge of the rooftop ledge. You begin to walk closer to the figure and the ledge of the roof "Excuse me?"

══════════════

word total: 375

I was looking at the old fanfiction, and decided that it was cringey and it had many grammar mistakes, so I wanted to completely rewrite it. The plan for this rewrite is that it will be almost the same compared to the original, but with fewer grammar mistakes and well, less cringey, I hope.