Epilogue

The storm grew stronger. Lightning would land in different directions and one strike could definitely prove fatal. The winds were too strong to sail through and if attempted, it would instantly lead to a ship wreck from the spiky rocks poking out from the ocean. It was as if the place was being guarded from the outside.

The bounty neared the edge of the storm right before a team of brightly colored ninja glided down on their new catamarans. Fighting against the current on Pixal's newly invented high-tech vehicles seemed more fun than it was worth.

They landed on a blue sand beach. Mountains towered over the shore for it was hidden deep within the jungle. A volcano could be located on the left side of the island. The forest in front of them was thick and would require certain effort but overall, it was a beautiful sight to see despite being soaked from the storm and sea water.

"Pixal, can you fix on my location and deploy the jungle choppers?" Lloyd asked through their communicators. He stood aside and after a few seconds, three large containers landed on the beach right beside the team.

"Now that's what I call air mail!" Kai declared after watching the containers open and reveal the new vehicles.

"Are you sure, you're okay?" Lloyd asked as he fussed around Harumi who was wearing a jade green gi that was similar to his. Her hair was tied up in a braid that ran from one ear to the other.

"I wouldn't go with you if I wasn't." She giggled before patting his cheeks. "I can handle myself. And besides, I have you here."

"You only came because you couldn't resist being without me."

"Well, who am I to deny that?" Harumi had a smirk on her face before placing a lose strand of his blond hair back into the bandana on his head.

It had been a long time since the battle between Garmadon and Lloyd on the rooftop of Borg Tower. The ninja team eventually forgave Harumi after she proved herself good and also because they could never bring themselves to tell Lloyd that they did not approve of his girlfriend.

Master Wu had trained her in the arts of ninja skills and spinjizu until she officially became a member of their team.

The vehicles took off through the shores of the island. Each one containing three passengers. They halted to a stop when they reached a tent that was set up in the open.

"Mom? Hello?" Lloyd called out as he ran towards the entrance. He walked inside to look around but there was no one in sight.

"Who brings a tanning bed to the beach?" Harumi whispered towards Nya who giggled in response.

The girls had managed to form a good bond after taking some time to develop it. She also managed to make good friends with the rest of the ninja and would often bond over common interests.

"I have a feeling Clutch Powers has something to do with it." Nya rolled her eyes playfully before the both walked towards the boys who were observing a rock formation.

"What happened here?" Lloyd inquired with concern in his voice.

"They must have left this in case someone came after them." Nya guessed, she was not entirely sure whether or not that was the case.

The team continued to venture through the island. With the help of the jungle choppers, it was easier to move around and cover more ground than with their feet. It also placed Lloyd at ease for it meant Harumi did not have to run too much.

The walls and rocks of the island were covered in a thick layer of moss. Different kinds of plants and flowers could be seen around the area. A blue figure passed by from their left which made Lloyd stop the bike.