Chapter Two

I hate him so much. That's the only word I can use anymore. Hate.

[The Titans watch TV]

[Crime Alert goes off]

"Yes! This is it! Our last crime of the season. Who's ready for a pizza party?!"

"Yay...."

[The Titans appear on top of a moving train with killer moth standing in front of them]

"Your evil scheme ends now, Killer Moth!"

"Ha! Just try to catch me Titans!"

Killer moth begins to fly to the front of the train as the Titans chase after.

They come to a stop as Killer Moth unhooks the train cabins. On his side is a large vat of mutation acid.

He grabs a worm and drops it into the acid, causing it to grow to a horrendous size.

The beastly worm knocks the Titans off the train and onto the dirt.

"*Cough* *cough* Come- come on Titans! We c-can't him get away!"

"Ohhh no! We've had enough! We're going home and relaxing!"

Suddenly, a darkly colored van with bright neon lights drives in.

From the driver seats steps Kid Flash.

Music is blaring from the back speakers that are surrounding a hot tub.

"Is that a party bus?!"

"With the tub that is hot?!"

"Yep! Just one of the perks you can have if you join MY team."

Before Robin can get a word out, Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire jump into the hot tub.

Beast Boy attempts to join them, but is stopped by kid flash.

"Well Robin, I guess your teammates really don't care for you, but you're used to being a lonely angry loser aren't you?"

Kid flash hops back into the car and drives off as Robin stares with a blank expression on his face.

He tilts his head downward.

"Come on Beast Boy. Let's just go back to the tower. I didn't really care about those three anyway."

Beast Boy notices something is wrong, but doesn't exactly know what. He doesn't want to get hit by a staff, so he quietly walks along side Robin.

As the two walk to the tower, Beast Boy catches occasional glances at Robin. He can see his face getting more and more sad the longer they walk.

"Don't worry dude! We can still win crime season! Just you and me!"

Robin doesn't say a word. He doesn't even bother to look at Beast Boy.

The two make it back home and Robin walks to his room, shutting the door behind him.

Beast Boy sits on the couch and tries to figure out a way to cheer his friend up, after a few minutes of pondering, he gets an idea.

The green titan goes into the elevator and into the city to gather new recruits for the Titans.

Meanwhile, Robin sits quietly at his desk. He grabs a key from a small box on his desk and opens a locked drawer.

Inside the drawer is a photo.

It shows him and Kid Flash as little kids. They have big smiles on their faces and are covered in dirt from playing outside.

He cracks a small smile before putting the photo back into the drawer and locking it again.

"I wish we were still friends."

A sinking pain fills his heart as tears begin streaming down his cheeks. He takes off his mask.

"Wh-why... why did you leave me?"

He buries his sobbing face into his hands and continues to cry. His chest grows heavy and his body feels numb.

Suddenly, he hears beast boy calling him from the living room.

Robin scoffs and puts his mask back on to cover his teary eyes.