These titles are ass|| Nutty x Female!Reader ❤☻

Warnings:
None! ^___^

Note: This Oneshot was specified for the reader to use she/her pronouns, so be aware of that as we go through this chapter!
Also sorry if this chapter is cliche/similar to other Nutty oneshots!

Requested by imidraws

||Second person POV||

||

You hummed happily as you skipped down the concrete sidewalk with a kick in your step and a large smile across your face, your eyes closed as you took in the feeling of the sun on your skin. It was a rather lovely and lively day this morning, the sun shining bright yet not nearly enough to make this day feel like you're in the deepest pits of hell, puffy white clouds in the sky, and the chatter of animals, and the villagers of Happy Tree Town heard about. It was pleasing for you, just a sign that today was going to be a good day.

And it was going to get even better soon enough.

Along your trek, you had opened your eyes to take in the scenery only to spot something MUCH better than a couple of trees and bird shit on the ground. Your eyes widened by the sight of the brightly colored shop that was only a few mere inches away, your jaw dropping as you paused in your steps. What you saw was absolutely remarkable, stunning, and beautiful in all its glory. It could bring a grown man to tears..

On the side was a candy shop with a grand opening banner across the top, a few of the absolutely mouthwatering candies being on display on the front of the shop. And if you took a closer look inside, you would see various candies of all types, sizes, and flavors, making you drool by the wonderous sight. And then you thought to yourself..

'WHAT ARE YOU JUST STANDING AROUND FOR YOU BITCH, GO INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!'

You certainly didn't bother to argue with yourself.

Practically barreling yourself into the door as if you were trying to break into the god damn thing, you were just mere inches away from going inside what looked like a heaven to you before suddenly, you had crashed into another person. With how fast the both of you seemed to be going, it was enough to knock each other back and land onto the hard concrete beneath your feet, making you let out a groan of pain, while the other whined in what seemed like complete agony.

With just a second or two passing, you had propped yourself up from the ground and put a hand to your aching head, glancing over to see what, or rather, who you had accidentally knocked over like a bowling pin. Your eyes were met with an overly saturated green hue that practically blinded you by how bright their fur was, almost making you look away. However, you decided to take in their features a little more, soon seeing a bit more of this stranger. Your eyes settled on their big bushy tail, making you take a guess that this person was some type of rodent. A squirrel or a chipmunk at best.

What was odd about them though was that you could see that they had various candies stuck to them, varying from a candy apple, lollipops, and a candy cane sitting on their clothed chest. However, you didn't question it, or rather you didn't get the time to. Because within the time you were staring at them like a fucking creep, he had sat up from his place on the ground, looking over at you before giving you a sour look.

"H-Hey! Watch whe-where you're going!"

They grumbled out before standing up, making you raise a brow at the rather rude introduction. But, you couldn't exactly express the same amount of anger to them, seeing as you did crash into them. Or they crashed into you? You have no idea.

"I'm sorry, I had gotten a little.. um. Distracted."

You mutter out as a reply, standing up as well whilst brushing your clothing down for any dirt that may have gotten on it. When you looked back up, you saw the stranger looking at you, then back at the candy shop that you were trying to rush into. The gears seemed to turn in their mind, before they had said,

"..Were y-you trying to ge-get in here too?"

They questioned with a curious look in their eyes, their previous rudeness seeming to wash away and turn into nothing but harmless curiosity. When you had nodded, a smile had curled onto their face and a giggle slipped past their lips, sounding giddy. Excited even.

"M-Me t-too!!"

Their giddiness seemed to be contagious because before you knew it, you were beaming right back at them, happy that you two were beginning to get off to a much better start. If they had continued to show you the same attitude as mere seconds before, you would have started bawling, sobbing, and throwing up.

"Again, I'm really sorry for bumping into you! I just had gotten.. maybe a little too excited when I saw this shop."

You said with a small chuckle, and a rub of the side of your arm. Oddly enough, they seemed to understand what you meant, guessing by the nod they had given you whilst waving you off as if it was no longer a big deal. Which was definitely a good thing.

"The e-entrancing call of Th-The Candy Go-Gods is nothing to be s-sorr-ry about. It has i-its grasp upo-onn everyone, and y-you were certain-nly not free fr-r-rom it."

...

Silence followed their words as they gave you a blank stare, making you shift uncomfortably in place. You had no idea what the fuck they were talking about, and you had no reply to the words they uttered. It was a blessing when they perked right back up while offering their hand to you, saying with a brand new smile on their face,

"W-Well! Let's go i-in togeth-ther!!"

You didn't have a single reason nor desire to really deny their kind request. They seemed nice enough, albeit a bit weird, but it wasn't like you minded. So, with a giggle slipping past your lips, you returned their smile once more before carefully placing your hand in theirs. You felt a flutter in your stomach when they had grasped your hand firmly yet gently before leading you within the shop. The rest of your morning was within the presence of the person you soon found out went by the sweet little name of "Nutty", the squirrel recommending you more candies than you could possibly imagine.

It was certainly very impressive with how much they knew about candy. If you even dared to say it, they seemed to like it a lot more than you did, which was saying something!

Even when the two of you finished and bought all the candy you wanted, it seemed like Nutty wanted to spend more time with you throughout the day, which you agreed to. It was always nice meeting a new friend once and a while, isn't it?

And you were more than happy to have someone like Nutty be a friend to you.

||

Word count: 1132

A/N
 I sincerely apologize for slow updates! Demotivation has been kicking my fat jiggly juicy ass!! I'll try to get to all the requests as fast as I can, but, I can't promise steady updates.

But, for a better schedule hopefully, I'll try to update this book every other Saturday. Doesn't feel good to go literal months without a new chapter!