Damn ya ass fat, what are your pronouns? | Flippy x Top!Reader ❦

|THIS WAS A DRAFT TOO WHAT HAPPENED??? okay bro whatever|

|

Warnings:
SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And swearing <3
Please be weary of what you're about to read.

Note: Reader will still be gender neutral in this case, and will have whatever genitalia that you'd like. However, within the story, you will have a "hole". You can interpret that as like, a coochert or just an asshole, it's up to you.

||Second person POV||

||

Life couldn't be any better with Flippy by your side. You two had known each other for nearly a year now, in fact, you were actually an official couple now. Just the two of you, and nothing could be more perfect. His supposed "flaws" didn't get in the way of your love either, as you loved every part of him, as he did with you. In his eyes, there couldn't be a better partner than you. It's almost like you two fit perfectly, like two pieces of a puzzle, and he loved it.

Things were going rather well, despite the town you lived in, and despite Flippy's past alongside his disabilities and mental issues. Sure, it was a bit frightening to deal with at times since there wasn't exactly a way to make him snap out of it at times. It'd be a lie to say that he never killed you, since it definitely happened more than once. It surprised Flippy heavily for how almost undisturbed you were, and how many times you kept coming back to him, despite him murdering you mercilessly over and over again. But, it wasn't his fault was it? He couldn't control himself.

It's why he loved you so deeply. You accepted him for who he was, and what conditions he had. It didn't deter you for even a second, nor made you dislike him in any fashion. Hell, you even accepted Fliqpy, since as said before, you accepted him for who he was. Every part of him, good or bad.

With your relationship going so well, it often lead you guys to do what most couples do. Getting down to funky town if you know what I mean. It wasn't very often, but anytime it happened, it was absolutely heavenly and left you craving for the next session that you two would have. He obviously had some sort of experience, and you loved all the things he'd do to you. Who knew that such a sweet, yet quiet man would be the equivalent of a fucking sex god?

However.. you wanted to try something just a bit different this time. And it was just your luck that today was one of those days where the two of you seemed rather heated, and looking forward to please one another. Your body was pressed down into the cushions of the couch that you were just casually seated upon just moments before, Flippy's hands gripping your wrists and pinning them down by the sides of your head. Your lips were interlocked with one another, Flippy kissing you sweetly yet oh so deeply with your tongues entangled with each other. Small moans escaped your lips and became muffled within the kiss, your thighs rubbing together as you clearly began to get turned on.

To which Flippy was well aware of.

He didn't even have to open his eyes to know that you were rubbing your thighs together to get some sort of friction, it just making the man grin slightly into the kiss that he had soon put to an end, pulling his own pair of lips apart from yours. His hot, heavy breaths hit your wet lips as he tried to catch the breath he had lost, his eyes opening and settling into a half lidded look. His pupils slowly trailed down your body and to your legs, letting out a small chuckle by seeing that his prediction from before was right. You were indeed rubbing your thighs together, it seeming to be a lot more desperate than before. And Flippy didn't have to think twice to know that he should give you exactly what you wanted.

Letting go of your wrists and pushing himself up to sit on his legs, he gave you nothing more than a glance before he got to work.With his hands beginning to fiddle at his belt to undo the buckle, you were left panting for air due to how deep the kiss was, snatching any and almost all the oxygen that you could possibly withhold within your lungs. As you did so, your attention was caught by the sound of metal clinking together, signaling you that Flippy was beginning to rearrange the fuck out of your guts.

You watched with lust brimming in your eyes as he easily undid the buckle and unzipped his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers just enough for his member to spring out. He was hard, making it painfully obvious that you weren't the only one turned on in this occasion. Flippy even seemed to blush in embarrassment, letting out a bashful laugh as he rubbed at the back of his neck.

You laughed softly alongside him, but before he could do anything else, you suddenly caught his attention.

"Hey, Flippy..? Is it okay if we try something a little different tonight?"

You piped up, making him perk up and tilt his head in a curious manner. Something new? Well, you always were the type to explore different options and the such, which Flippy didn't mind. Especially in this case. So, with a smile and a nod, he consented to whatever you had in mind. He watched as you visibly brightened up, beginning to giggle and prop yourself up from your laid out position upon the couch. Now, Flippy had just expected for you to perhaps do something like giving him some of that sloppy toppy, or perhaps ask for something like doggy style. But what he didn't expect was for you to place your hands upon his shoulders and push him down onto the couch, with you quickly setting yourself on his lap as you straddled him right to the couch.

A gasp had slipped past his lips and his eyes widened as he felt his back hit the plush surface behind him, his eyes looking up at you. And oddly enough.. his face began to turn as red as a tomato, with his length twitching in place. It surprised you for how flushed he had became from you pinning him down, yet you easily laughed it off and.. kept this in mind. Well shit, who knew that he'd like technically getting topped? You suppose you did now, and by god you were going to take this to your advantage.

"Flippy darling, you're more red than our kitchen when it was pasta night."

You cooed out to him, making him let out a little bashful giggle and turn his head away from you, even attempting to cover up his face with his hands. But you were having none of it. You reached your hands out and grabbed him by the wrists, pinning them down beside his head just as he did with you not too long ago. And to your satisfaction, his face had gotten even more red. Oh he was way into this wasn't he? It was as clear as day! It was certainly amusing, but, you weren't going to let this man left hanging for long. He was obviously awaiting for you to really get to topping his ass.

With your eyes glancing away from his adorably crimson face, you looked at his twitching member, licking your lips from the sight of it. You could even see some precum dribbling from the tip of it, making a small smirk creep up onto your face. Letting only one of Flippy's wrists go, your hand trailed over to his erect dick, your fingers running against the inches of it and taking in the way he whimpered by the feeling. You soon took a hold of it, gently of course, and positioned the tip to your hole so you could finally do what both of you wanted. You rubbed yourself against him a few times, letting the precum lube up your entrance before you finally began to press his length into your needy self.

At first you had only taken in a bit of the tip, your head turning to look over at Flippy who was already gazing at you. You had simply given him a little smile and bit at the bottom of your lip before you took in every single inch of his dick, letting out a moan as it easily filled you right up. Gently closing your eyes and letting yourself adjust to his girth for a moment, it didn't taking you long to get used to it, since this wasn't your first time with him. Taking in a breath, you slipped out some of his length before bringing yourself down upon it, moans being brought up from both of your throats as you began to ride him.

The pace started out as slow at first, but you soon began to pick it up, thrusting himself into you at a more steady pace whilst getting a bit snappy. You always loved it when he'd hit those spots just right. The sound of both of your skin slapping against each other filled the living room along with your combined noises of pleasure being mixed together. Your eyes opened to look at Flippy, taking in his features as he clearly enjoyed himself.

His face was as red as ever and his mouth agape as he moaned and sighed, although was caught by surprise to see you looking at him. Gazing him with that look that made his heart race a lot faster than it already was. He could see the overwhelming lust that filled your pools combined with so much love, all just for him. And he could never be happy seeing those emotions in your pretty eyes. He even seemed to like the way he could spot a thin line of drool from the side of your mouth, letting him know that you were enjoying this as much as him. As if your moans weren't already telling.

It was obvious that you were beginning to get close as the pace had become even faster by the second, your walls clenching up around his length and your moans getting higher in pitch. Even he was beginning to get close, his dick subtly twitching from within you and his free hand going to your waist, holding onto it firmly yet carefully as if he was afraid of hurting you. He aided you in going up and down himself, your moans getting louder as his help definitely seemed to make you feel even better than you already were.

"F-Flippy I..I'm close.."

You breathed out to him, taking in the way his hand held your body. He could only nod as he was entranced by the way you looked in this moment, almost like an angel in his eyes. An angel that was riding the shit out of him anyways.

The pace had only gotten more faster and desperate, your walls clenching harder around him and making Flippy groan pleasurably, his grip upon your waist tightening and his hips beginning to slam up into you. He shivered by the way you mewled by the feeling, continuing to do so just for you. It seemed like it was the key to reaching your high because within just a few seconds he heard you let out a gasp, throwing your head back and letting out a scream of his name as you released. And Flippy soon followed, biting down onto his tongue and releasing his load deeply inside you.

As you rode out both of your orgasms, your thrusts began to slow down until it was finally over, making it be put to a stop and leave you breathing heavily from the work you did. Jeez, that took a lot out of you, but it was worth every millisecond. You released his wrist from your grip that you hadn't noticed grew rather tight, both of your hands settling themselves upon his chest that went up and down to the rhythm of his steady breaths. You both gazed lovingly at each other as the intimate moment settled in your minds, you being the first to perk up from your place on top of him.

With a sly smile growing on your face and a tilt of your head, you asked your dearly beloved,

"..Round two?"

||

Word count: 2003

A/N I had actually meant for this to be like, you having a dick instead and fucking the ever living shit out of him, but, I decided to make this more inclusive this time.

However if you guys want to see that sometime... let me know ahaaaaaa 🧐🧐🤪
Also sorry if this is kinda ass, I rushed a little bit forgive me
😞😞🤯