A stolen heart || Shifty x Cop!Reader P-2 ❦

|This is almost 3 years old god bless, it's been a draft for probably nearing 2 years now and I have no idea why|

|Anyways I didn't double check to see WHY this is so urr scratches ass enjoy|

|

{ This is part two of the Shifty x Reader Oneshot. This one will be a lemon, so if you are uncomfy, make sure to check for where the lemon will begin in the story. }

Warnings:
Swearing, and sexual content.
The reader will still remain to be gender neutral, and any genitalia mentioned will be vague so your imagination can interpret which ones suit to you. (ex: breasts, dick, etc.)

||Second Person POV||

The situation you were in was rather unusual, in fact, even a highly trained cop like yourself didn't expect for such a thing to happen. Sure, this isn't your first time, with the all famous green raccoon, to be caught in an usual situation where he had the upper hand for some time now, but this was much more than that. Just like what had happened weeks before, you had him cornered in an alleyway just like last time, and yet again, you were much too confident in yourself whilst underestimating Shifty's skills. Which ended you up in this unfortunate situation.

Your wrists were tightly held together by a pair of your own handcuffs which were set by Shifty, even getting your extra pair to cuff you to a nearby rusty pipe that sat at the end of the alleyway. You were forced to sit down upon the dirty ground with your eyes glaring up at the snarky raccoon, who was looking right back down at you with a smug grin on his face, and one of his arms resting against one of the narrow brick walls.

"Well well well, Chief. Ain't this just your unlucky day."

The green asshole said in between his teeth with a snicker accompanying his words, making you growl under your breath and tug at the handcuffs that were definitely not going to release your wrists anytime soon. He watched calmly as you struggled for a moment with a scowl embedded into your features, amused that you were trying this hard out of a situation you were going to escape.

After a few, rather embarrassing seconds for you, you had finally stopped struggling with a huff, deciding to just get this over with. Your eyes gazed back up at the raccoon, knowing that he didn't just stay here to watch you pathetically try to escape. ..Although at the same time, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise. However, this raccoon always has tricks up his sleeves, and is always greedy with what he wants. This time would be no different. So, like the person you are, you begrudgingly asked him the question he has been waiting to hear, it being rather obvious by the way his ears perked up from the top of your head upon hearing the words slip past your lips.

"So, what do you want, you slimy bastard? My wallet? My debit card? My salary for a week?"

You questioned with a tilt of your head, practically seething when that god damn grin only grew bigger upon his face. With his common laugh slipping past his teeth, he pushed himself off of the wall only to grow closer to you, placing one of his leather gloves hands underneath your chin and tilting it up to face him better. Isn't this a first, he's taller than you, even if he had to cheat to get what he wanted.

"Oh no no no, that isn't what I want from you at all. ..Well, maybe a bit."

He muttered, seeming to consider on taking everything that you suggested, since he did have quite the obsession with money. But, that wasn't what he wanted from you at this moment. It was something that money just couldn't buy.. unless of course, he just approached a prostitute. That would have just been much easier than whatever the hell he was trying to do.

You squinted your eyes at him as he slowly began to grow closer and closer to your face with his hot breaths beginning to tickle your lips, making you shiver by the feeling. You knew where this was going, it was rather obvious that he wanted to kiss you, and perhaps do something more. If you were the one in control, you would refuse to do such a thing with a criminal, he was a wanted man! Why would you, a cop, initiate something romantic, or even sexual with a criminal, despite the fact that you wanted both things with him? You could get in trouble, your badge and your job stripped!

However.. you weren't the one in control of this situation. You wouldn't be at fault if Shifty were to initiate this, and you knew this well. Now of course, you wouldn't tell the entire police station that you had done something intimate with him, of course not. This was a secret that had to stay between the two of you, and for once, you were willing to keep this under cover.
Besides, it's not like you didn't not want to do something like this with this man. As much as you tried to be in denial about it and tell yourself over and over again that this is wrong, you knew your heart and your mind just wasn't lying when they both confirmed that you had feelings for this man.

This damn, sneaky, sly, asshole of a man.

Both of your eyes gazed into each other with your breaths hitting eachother's yearning lips, staying there for a few seconds. Although this had gotten you irritated, seeing as the raccoon seemed to refuse to make another move. Letting out a huff, you glared up at him before saying within a whisper,

"Well, what are you waiting for? Kiss me."

You practically demanded for him to with a grumpy look on your face, Shifty not even looking the slightest bit surprised for how much you wanted him. He had simply gave you a shit-eating grin as he tilted your head to the side, inching even closer to the point your lips were just barely grazing up against each other.

"Eager aren't you, chief?"

He said in a teasing tone, making your look intensify as he had still kept you waiting, Shifty of course noticing. With a roll of his eyes, he decided to not waste another second, the green raccoon taking a breath before he dove in to kiss your plump lips, pressing them heavily against your own pair. And you, being desperate, didn't hesitate to kiss him right back with vigor filling your veins. He could just tell for how desperate you were, and he had to hold back from laughing at you once more, but rather just proceeding to deepen the kiss.

||Halt! This is where the lemon begins! If you are uncomfortable, you may skip the rest of this chapter. I bid you a good day, dear reader.||

Your lips moved together in sync as both of your eyes closed to savor this private moment, soon having to pull away from the kiss for a breath of air. But, you were quick to connect your lips together again, making Shifty let out a small groan by the motion, beginning to like how you were acting. His hand moved from your chin to your cheek and gently caressed your soft face, although along with this new movement, you felt another one near the bottom of your lip. And it wasn't hard to figure out that it was Shifty's wet tongue, asking for permission to be let in your mouth.

Who were you to deny access?

You opened your mouth for Shifty and he easily glided his tongue inside, your own beginning to twirl with his own to form a passionate french kiss. Your warm saliva mixed with his own as you moaned into the kiss by the feeling, making Shifty more excited for where this was going. As the two of you continued to kiss oh so deeply, you could feel both of Shifty's hands go to the midst of your torso fiddling with the buttons of your uniform before he had started to unbutton your top one by one. His hands worked quickly and before you even knew it, your top became undone revealing the tank-top that you wore underneath.

Pulling away from the kiss to let the two of you breathe, you almost struggled to catch your breath as the two of you had been kissing for a good while. Even Shifty was panting as he opened his eyes and gazed down at your body, licking his lips as he knew in just a moment, he'd get to see you without most of your clothes on. Maybe another time he'll get to see you fully naked. Oh that'd be one hell of a dream to come true.

Chuckling under his breath by the thought, his gloved hands had went down to the buckle of the belt that you wore under your waist to keep your jeans up, your eyes that were clouded over with what could be identified as lust watching as he quickly tried to get those damned pants off of you. Undoing the buckle rather quickly, he grinned as his hands went to the hem of your pants yanking them down in a flash and practically tearing the clothing off of you. The only thing that was left was your underwear, which he was happy to take right off of you and toss it away, along with your pants to somewhere you didn't care for in the slightest.

Your lower half was now bare to the criminal which had in turn made your cheeks flush up with a red hue, which Shifty took notice of. Letting out a small laugh as one of his hands slid to your thigh and gave it a little grip, he tilted his head curiously as it brought a whimper out of you, soon saying,

"Never would I ever have thought I'd see you this flustered over me."

He muttered while rubbing his thumb against the skin of your thigh, and with his comment, it only made your blush worse.

"Sh-Shut up and just get on with it you bastard.."

You muttered while turning your head away from him, trying to ignore the smug smirk that grew on his face. Although, you didn't hear a reply from him, but rather the sound of his own belt buckle being undone. Slowly, you turned your head back to see him undress, your dazed eyes watching as he successfully undid his own buckle, zipped down his dress pants, and put his thumb under his boxers. With his eyes meeting yours, he squinted his own pair before he lifted his boxers down just enough for his length to be brought out, making your eyes widen just the slightest. 

His cock was already hard, most likely due to him getting turned on with these passing minutes. You could see pre-cum leaking from the tip of his lengthy member, making you gulp down the saliva that was collected in your mouth before you could even dare to drool by the sight. You were expecting to bully him due to his small size, but unfortunately.. or rather fortunately given the circumstances, he was perfect just for you.

"Like what you see?"

Shifty cackled out in a teasing matter before he grew close to you, to the point your chests were almost touching. You could hear his stable breathing as he began to align his tip up with your entrance, not giving you a warning before he pulled back only the slightest, and plunged almost his entire length right into to, making you let out a gasp. Your legs quivered by the feeling of his cock within your tight walls, Shifty even letting out a low groan by the feeling of you squeezing his length in such a way. He felt himself grew eager by the feeling of you, barely giving you time to adjust before he began to thrust into you, making you let out a wavering moan.

Your mouth was left agape as he continuously thrusted into you with heavy breaths slipping past his system, his eyes gazing down onto your attractive body that allured him heavily, and his ears twitching as they listened to every sound that you made. The pleasurable feeling had made moans easily escape you along with little needy whimpers, your hands tugging at your restraints as you struggled to withhold yourself from trying to touch Shifty within this intimate moment. All the while his own hands were free, unlike yours, and caressing your soft sides. His hands were settled nicely on your waist, gripping onto you tightly as he moved you down onto his length, with his pace beginning to quicken.

It had caused your moans to get louder, yet you tried to contain yourself so that you two weren't caught. And it proved to be a challenge for how good this all felt. You wrapped your legs around his hips upon feeling the changes, loving the pace as it grew faster. But you needed more, more!! And the only way to get it was to ask him, so within your moment of desperation, you moaned out to just the man who was fucking you so well,

"H-Harder, Shifty! Fa- Ah! Faster! Please-!"

Shifty had looked up at you surprised hearing you beg for it, his eyes a little wider than usual. Well, that's probably the first time you actually used his name, and said something rather nicely. Even in his moment of surprise though, he had decided to treat you and give you exactly what you and him both wanted, the man quickening the pace whilst going a lot harder on you. It brought more of those pretty moans to escape your lips, which he absolutely loved to hear. He shuddered by the sound as he thrusted into you, even deciding to put his full length right in you, making you squeal out his name. You felt so full with his long cock inside of you, and this time, you just couldn't help but drool by the feeling.

The green raccoon continued to fuck you right into the wall behind you roughly, the man listening to every sound you'd utter, whilst even letting out his own. He kept thrusting into you for a good few minutes, and within one of those minutes, you began to feel a knot form in your pelvis, and you knew what this meant. Your walls tightened up around Shifty's length, making him let out a drawled out groan by feeling you squeeze him. He also began to take the signs that you were close without you even having to tell him, with Shifty himself being brought close to his release.

The pace had only quickened in an attempt to bring both of your orgasms closer, which of course, worked. Your moans grew even louder as you felt your orgasm begin to get closer and closer until you were right at the edge. With only a few more moans escaping you, you had let out a gasp as Shifty suddenly thrusted up into a place that brought you right over the edge, making your eyes roll to the back of your head as you screamed for the heavens to hear, your climax overtaking you and making you release.

Shifty had shuddered pleasurably as he heard you clearly reach your moment, although it took a few more thrusts before the green raccoon could follow, letting you experience how it felt to be fucked roughly while you were oversensitive. The feeling had made your entire body shake and for your abused hole to feel even better than before, making you nearly cry out by the overwhelming pleasure. Unfortunately for you though, Shifty had soon let out a groaned out mutter of your name as he slammed his full length inside you once more and reached his own climax, his fluids shooting right into you and filling you up right on the spot. Small gasps left your lips by the feeling of his cum entering you, and soon exiting as he brought his length out of your hole.

Letting you both take a moment to breathe, your breaths came out shaky as you tried to catch it from your wild moment together, along with Shifty who was panting like a dog would. Your eyes closed as you began to relax your body for a moment, although, you perked up by the sound of shuffling fabric. When you got enough strength to open your eyes once more, you saw Shifty began to fix himself up, which wasn't hard at all as all he had to do was put his cock right where it belongs, zip up his pants, and re-do his belt, which didn't take long.

Standing up from his place upon the floor with you, he looked down at your exhausted self before flashing you a grin, saying as he adjusted the hat that lied on top of his head,

"Thanks for the good time, chief. Let's do it again sometime, hm?"

Sending you a wink, he turned around and began to head out of the alleyway with his hands going into his coat pockets, leaving you flabbergasted for a moment. Regaining your senses, you shouted out to him as he still continued to walk,

"HEY!!! You can't just leave me here!!"

You saw him pause as he was about to take another step, turning his body to you with a cheeky little smile on his face and a laugh in his voice as he said,

"Why not?"

With that, he turned back around before the left the alleyway, leaving you with your bare ass out, and cum leaking out of your hole. You could only watch as he left with the soles of his shoes tapping against the concrete, fading off in the distance as he went to do god knows what. However..

As you made sure he was gone, you let out a breath before you easily slipped your hands out of the handcuffs, rubbing at your wrists that were sore due to the metal being clamped around them. Looks like you could have gotten out of them this whole time, yet chose not to. You just wanted this to happen, didn't you?
Looking down at the red marks that were around your wrists, you let out a breath through your nose before saying to yourself,

"What an asshole."

Word count: 2903