Night • Nine

"Morning Miss

"Morning Miss.Kaya how was your night sleep"

"It was much needed, Mr.Alfred"

"No, A money today."

She looked up at him quickly "I'm sorry what."

He chuckled in walked into the kitchen. Before she could call out Jason came up behind her.

"Morning, how you feeling."

Turning around she realise that she would have to tell him about her dad sending her messages. Maybe even leave if it gets too bad she didn't want her dad getting anywhere near him.

"Hello, earth to Kaya."

Snapping out of it "My head is killing me. Did I say anything or do anything last time. Like, let's say call Alfred A money."

He chuckled "Yeah you had a wild night. Come on I will tell you all about it."
____

Jason told Kaya about the night before. Her head in her hands. She groans "That's embarrassing."

"Let's take a walk I need the exercise."

They stand up and walked outside.

"What's bothering you, I know it's something I can."

She looked up at Jason.

"I'm fine really" she lies. She felt sick to her stomach she didn't know what to do with her father she didn't want to leave but also did what him to lay a hand on Jason.

He stops and looked at her. She sighed and decided that since it has to come out.

"My father is sending letters."

"What, what did he say."

"I can't say but just know I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

She smiles and continues walking.

"Hey, talk to me what did he say" he pulls her arm to make her face him.

"It's fine JJ. It's nothing only empty promises. So please Jason just let it go." 

Which he did even though he wanted to ask more questions. After a much-needed walk, the two teens headed inside.  

Coming back from the mission against Ivy. They did the normal change intake a shower and go to bed. After Kaya took a shower in dried her hair she decided to hide the sd cards that had all the films that had her favorite memories on them. Soon a knock was on her door opening the door to reveal Jason.

"Hey JJ, want you doing here. Want to sleep with me again." He leans down to her in placed his warm hand cupping her face.  "Jason what you doing" She searched his eye as his lips connect her soft lips. After the small make-out session, Kaya pushes Jason back. "J are you under Ivy's control." 

Kaya took Jason down to the Batcave in gave him the antidote. After making sure he was ok she hear the door ring. Quickly making her way to the door she found an envelope that had her name on it. Running upstairs in slamming the door close she read the note.

Ah, my dear child the closer you get to him the more I'm going to enjoy marking my body when I kill. I'm going to make you watch as I hold him down in crave scars into him as you watch him bleed out. I will make you watch him take his last breath. So goodnight my dear child I hope you sleep well knowing your little boyfriend is in the other room. So close but so far. It's like you can hear his breath. 

-V.Z.

---

Her heart pumping fast and her mind races with millions of thoughts and just picturing how her dad will end Jason's life. She can't let that happen.

"I have to leave," She told Alfred. "And I want you to give this to Jason."

"May I ask why are you not giving this to him yourself."

"I can't Mr.Alfred It's too hard."

"Very well I will hand these but I still believe you should be the one handing him these."

"Thank you, Alfred." Kaya hugs the man "I love you and thank you for everything you have done for me. A money" You both laugh a little.

After saying her goodbyes to Alfred and Bruce she left on her Journey. To where exactly? Well, she didn't know only but she knew she need to get far away from them. She knew her father if she leaves them he will leave the ones she loves alone.