Who are you • One

"But Master Bruce, Jason has only been here for two days do you really think it's a good thing to send him off" Alfred spoke

"But Master Bruce, Jason has only been here for two days do you really think it's a good thing to send him off" Alfred spoke. Standing behind Bruce as he sat down in front of the bat computer. And Jason near by, training by his self.

"She really good at hand to hand combat. Better then anyone even Dick for Jason to learn how to fight, well we need her to come back" Bruce typing way looking for her tracker.

Even though this girl that they speak of didn't but also wanted him to place this track in her. Reasons she didn't really speak of not to Bruce or Alfred.

"We got her she in Denver."

"Well Denver is only a day way from here, by plane we could make it in 4 hours" Alfred spoke as Jason walked up to them.

"I thought we were training."

"No you and Alfred will be going on a little trip to find a good friend of mine" Bruce spoke standing up.

°°°°°°°°

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop smiling as she look behind her seeing the man chasing her barely making the jump.

She turn to face the man "That's the best you got if you going to be after me you got to be faster." She giggle then turning back around to jump off the building. Landing on her feet and hands softly landing in front of her shooting her head up. Seeing the man looking down at her, she grin to her self she felt like black widow with how she landed.

Taking off down the dark street with neon lights shining down from the buildings. After a good distance she looked back to see if anyone was looking or chasing after her which their wasn't.

Making a turn into a dark alleyway walking up to a dark green door. Taking a key out her bag in unlocking the door. "Home sweet home" she spoke dropping the bag and turning the lights on.

°°°°°°°°

"Who is she" Jason questioned as Alfred flew the airplane with Jason sitting in the seat next to him.

"What ever do you mean" he glance over to Jason then back to the now night sky.

"The girl we going to get, that you and Bruce been talking about."

"Well Master Todd, she a unique girl I haven't seen anyone like her before" Alfred took a pause looking at Jason for a quick second. "She a very strong girl before I or Bruce even met her."

"That's very helpfull Alfred, a lot of detail" Jason let out a big sigh.

"Oh look we here" changing the topic.

He looked out the window see the buildings light up the hole city unlike Gotham.

°°°°°°°°°

Before she could even sit down she heard a knock from the window. Taking her knife out of her boot. Slowly making her way to the window before she could she hear a knock again but at this time was at the door.

Looking over she notice a figure out side the window next to the door lucky she always had the curtains close. Slipping out of the window making her way to the door. Seeing two people standing there looking up at the building.

"Miss" she heard standing up from the bushes.

"Alfred" The two turned seeing her stand in the bushes with a knife.

Walking over to them "What the hell, I could of kill you" stuffing the knife back in her right shoe.

"Unlikely Miss you like me to much for that to happen."

She chuckle while walking up to them. Jason staring at her seeing only small pieces of her face as she walk through the small light shining down.

Stopping in front of them "Alfred you made a friend" she joked.

"Well you see it complicated."

"Let's talk inside"opening the door for them to walk in.

°°°°°°°°

Flopping down on the couch as Alfred was standing and Jason sat in the chair across from her.

She lifted her eye brow "Who are you" she eyed Jason.

"Jason Todd, and you."

"They didn't tell you" Jason shaked his head "I'm not surprised, Kaya" she smiled.

She looked up at Alfred "I'm glad to see you but why are you guys here" looking between Alfred and Jason.

"Master Bruce would like a word with you in person."

Which made her raise her eye brow "For what does he want to talk about."

"That is between you and him now is it" Alfred spoke rocking back in forth a little.

"I guess you are right, it is a time for me to move. So why not go back to Gotham" she smiled sitting up.

"I'm have to grab my thing if you want anything help your self to it" she spoke standing up and walking away up the stairs.

°°°°°°°°

While Kaya grab her things Jason and Alfred sat in the living room with the silence fell.

"So..... " Jason started but was cut off with the girl throwing bags down the stairs.

"Miss.Kaya we could help, Jason grab a bag" Alfred spoke.

"It's fine Alfred" She drop down from the stairs "I got it" she smile at both of them. "Anyone want a drink before we leave."

"I will take one" Alfred glance at Jason "What" Jason asked.

"I'm going to leave the drinks and food here anyways Alfred. So it doesn't matter take as much as you like Jason."

After Jason and Kaya raid the kitchen they walk back with both a drink in one and some type of food in the other.

"You don't have to" she told Alfred as he hold her bags.

"None of less, I want to hold them now let's go we have a four hour plane ride."

Make their way to the plane.

"It's been a while since I been in one of these" She smile looking around the plane. It felt good to be back in the plane she felt like it was part of her home.

A/N: Hope you enjoy this I'm really excited to write and to continue writing. As you know if you read the description then you will know most of this will take place before meeting up with the Titan's. Anyways thank you for reading and/or continue to read.