Training • Three

"Alright Jason, get up and come on its time for training

"Alright Jason, get up and come on its time for training." She said pushing him of his bed hitting the cold floor. She let out a laugh as he groan she lay cross his bed to face down at him chin and hand "Wakey Wakey" she said claimly.

"Jason get up or im going to beat your ass" she yelled getting tried of him. He sits up straight looking around then up at the girl that lays on his bed.

"Why am I on the floor and why are you on my bed" he asked with his sleep voice.

"Uh um, get up stupid its training day" she said standing up quick and walking out of his room.

°°°°°°°°°

Both of them standing in the batcave on the mat. "First I want to see what you got so you're going to attack me."

"You sure" he asked with a look like I'm going to bring you down.

As she tries not to laugh "Yes I'm sure I'm a lot harder to pin down then you think."

He nodded and started towards her. Taking his left hand twisting it to the right a little making his lower his head making it easy to hit. Which she took her knee it hit him in the face not hard but hard enough from him to back away.

"Bitch, that hurt you know."

"You need to protect your face. And dont let your guard down even after the fight."

"Noted but did you have to kick my face."

She stared at him giving him are you seriously ask that question.

"Don't answer that."

"Now do the same thing to me."

"What, you want to get kick in the face."

"No, but I'm training you so this is how I'm training you I show then you do the same. Later on I will teach you different way as well."

"Have you train anyone before."

"No you are the first. Now enough talk come on."

He did exactly what he was told instead of kicking in her face she ended up on her back. By not kicking her in the face he twisted her all around in made her fall in the floor.

"You didn't do it correctly" she said from the floor.

"Well I didn't want to kick your pretty face."

She roll her eyes with the words kick its not kick. Standing up she walked closer to him. "So what you going to do in a fight with one of the girls."

"What girls."

"Ivy,Harley" she listed more and more.

"Ok I get it but I'm still not kicking you in the face."

"Fine, let's continued to train."

As they continue to train Bruce and Alfred walked in watching. Jason landing again on the floor.

"Alright we are done for the day."

"What No."

"We been practicing for two hours we can take a break then continue later."

"She right Jason" Bruce spoke out making them both turn.

"How long have you too been their" Jason asked.

"Long enough, now go take a shower you too."

Stepping off the mat and walking to their rooms to shower. After showering Kaya jumped on bed in flipping through the tv channels.

When she couldn't find one she wants to watch she sits up and walks over to Jason room. Knocking on his door having it swing open with a wet headed boy standing at the door.

"What to do something other then training of course."

"Sure, do you have in mind."

"Yeah I think I do" she smiled he threw his towel on the chair that he was drying his hair with.

"What is it."

"Something fun come on" she grab his hand and pulled him out of the room.

"Have you ever build  jump" she asked

"Once, it was fun but I almost fell."

"Well I should teach you then, it will be fun."

Making into the city Kaya and Jason got on top one of the roof tops. Looking down at the people it was close to the ground so if one of them fell it would hurt but they would live.

"So how do we do this."

"You need to try to see how far the jump and how long your legs are. This looks like a foot or two jump it will be easy trust me. Jump make sure you jump and keep your legs out."

He nodded then grab ahold of her hand she looked down then back up at him.

"What are we going to jump or not" he asked.

"Yeah it just be harder to when you hold hands with someone."

He tried to let go "We don't have to."

She held on to his hand "Come on J let have some fun."

She smiled as they ran and made it to the next building. Feeling the cold air brush against her face. Jason looked over to her.

"You do this a lot" he asked standing up. After they jump they fell mostly because he didn't know how to land.

"Yeah, I do it when I'm bored its my favorite thing to do."

"Then we should continue" Holding his hand out to help her up. Taking his hand to standed and continue to jump from building to building.

Finally stop after seven jumps. Landing on the rooftop laughing at each other and how stupid this was.

°°°°°°°°°

At the house they walk down the hallway to get to their rooms.

"Hey i had a good time with you today" Jason spoke.

"Me too, maybe we could do another time" she smiled. "Good night J" going into her room closing the door behind.

A/N: How do you guys like Jason and Kaya friendship so far? Y'all are not ready for the next chapter. It's going to be one of my favorites.