Chapter 18

3rd person's POV

"Are you nervous?" Asked Sasuke to Kira.

"Not really. I'm just overwhelmed." She replied.

"I never really think that you'll be married to him." He said. Kira chuckled a little bit.

"Well, I never really think that I'll be married at all." She replied.

"Sasuke kun, Kira chan, it's time." Said Sakura.

They both left the room and while waiting at the aisle, Kira saw a glimpse of her future husband who's waiting down the aisle with Naruto.

"Don't let me trip." Said Kira to Sasuke and she clings into his arm.

"Never." He said then they started to walk down the aisle slowly.

While walking down the aisle, Kira saw some familiar faces and she even saw Chocho become so emotional. She looked at her groom and he's tearing a little bit.

When they reached the aisle, Sasuke gave Kira's hand to Konohamaru and he gladly accept it. They both sat down in front of the officiator.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Kira Uchiha and Konohamaru Sarutobi." Said the officiator.

"Konohamaru and Kira, have you come here to enter into marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?" Asked him.

"I am." replied both Kira and Konohamaru.

"Since it is your intention to enter the covenant matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent." Said the officiator.

"I, Konohamaru, take you, Kira, to be my wife. I promise to be good to you and be true at all times. In sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." Said Konohamaru.

"I, Kira, take you, Konohamaru, to be my husband. I promise to be good to you and be true at all times. In sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." Said Kira.

"Konohamaru, do you take Kira as your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love and to honor her all the days of your life?" Asked the officiator.

"I do." Replied Konohamaru.

"Kira, do you take Konohamaru as your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love and to honor him all the days of your life?" Asked the officiator.

"I do." Replied Kira.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Said the officiator and the people cheered. They sealed their marriage with a sweet kiss.

Sarada, Himawari, and Chocho threw the rose petals to the newly wed and they walked the aisle as husband and wife.

Reception...

"Congratulations Kira chan." Said Hinata and she gave Kira a hug.

"Thank you so much." Replied Kira.

"Kira chan." Called Shikadai and Kira immediately looked at him.

Her eyes sparkled when she saw Shikadai wearing a tux and of course, his hair are tied up.

"Shikadai~" Said Kira and she hugged him tight then she rubbed her cheeks to his.

"Kira chan, you're going to ruin your makeup!" Said Shikadai.

"Who would ever think that you'll have gestational craving towards Shikadai. What a drag." Said Shikamaru.

"Still not pass that stage Kira?" Asked Temari.

"Not yet." She replied.

"Where have you been? I didn't see you in the ceremony." Said Kira to Shikadai while pouting.

"It's best if you don't see me in the ceremony so you won't get distracted." Replied Shikadai.

"Hmpf! Be thankful that I'm still fond you." Kira said to Shikadai and they just chuckled.

"Kira, there's someone who wants to see you." Said Konohamaru. Kira excused herself and went with Konohamaru outside the reception and there they saw Kohan.

"Congratulations to the both of you. Starting a family already, huh?" Kohan said with red eyes. He looks like he's crying.

"Thank you." Kira replied.

"Listen, I'm really sorry for what I have done to you. I was an asshole, and I wasn't contented enough. I know that's not an excuse to cheat, and cheating is a choice not a mistake. What I'm trying to say is, I'm happy for the both of you. You already found someone who will take good care of you. I'm just a little hurt because it wasn't me but that's my fault." Said Kohan while suppressing his tears.

"Kohan, I've already forgiven you. You don't have to punish yourself anymore. I hope one day, you'll find the right woman for you and you'll be happy as I am with Konohamaru. Thank you for being a part of my life and for making me happy in a short period of time." Kira replied with a smile.

"I want to thank you Kohan. Because if you didn't cheat, I may not be married to her now. Thank you for being reckless." Said Konohamaru and they all smiled and went back to the reception where the other guests are. They enjoyed their selves until it was time to go home and start a new chapter of their lives as husband and wife.

Completed as of October 23, 2021

All rights reserved

Zhax_Kastiya