Chapter 8

"Alright, you're settled in. If you need anything, don't be shy and just knock on my door." Said Konohamaru.

Yes, I moved in with him because the moment we went back to my unit, I cried immediately. He wasn't wrong when he told me that his house is big. It's really huge for the both of us.

"Thank you so much for letting me move in." I said to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey, it's the least I can do given your situation." Said him while slightly blushing.

"Konohamaru sensei!" We heard Sarada's voice yelling outside.

He quickly opened his door and there we saw Sarada with Mitsuki.

"What is it?" Asked Konohamaru.

"Lord 7th is asking for you and nee chan." She said and that made us look at each other.

"Did he say why?" I asked.

"It's about Boruto." Said Mitsuki and we immediately left the house and ran to the office.

When we got there, we didn't even knock on the door and just barged in the office. There we saw Boruto sulking on the side while pouting with Sasuke Niisan.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Kira, Boruto won't tell me anything. He was caught attacking Kohan while he's at work. Would you mind telling me the truth?" Asked Naruto.

"Boruto. We told you to stop, right? Why didn't you listen to us?" I asked him softly.

"Because he doesn't deserve you Kira chan. He deserved all of the punches I gave to him." Boruto replied.

"Boruto... Do you have a crush on Kira?" Asked Niisan and Boruto blushed a little while looking away.

"Maybe." He replied and that made us drop our mouths.

"Oh no." I said while covering my mouth.

"You've got a little admirer there, Kira." Said pineapple.

"So, what did Kohan do to Kira that made you that angry?" Asked Naruto.

"He cheated on Kira chan with an ugly girl, and he made Kira chan cry." Boruto replied.

"Kira is that true?" Asked Niisan and I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've come home right away and set him on Amaterasu." Said Niisan.

"There's no need for that! Besides, I'm doing my best to forget him." I replied.

"Kira chan even moved in with Konohamaru niichan because that jerk left some memories in her unit." Said Boruto.

"No funny business, Konohamaru." Said Niisan with a serious face.

"Hehe, of course!" Said Konohamaru while scratching the back of his head.

"So, that's it? Boruto was just getting you some payback?" Asked pineapple.

"I guess so." I replied.

"Kira, can we talk?" Asked Niisan and I nodded then we went to the rooftop of the office.

"I'm sorry." He said breaking the silence.

"Huh? For what?" I asked.

"I shouldn't have pushed Kohan to date you. If I know that he'll cheat on you, I should've broken his bones right there and then." He replied.

"Niisan, it's fine. Turns out you're not right in everything." I said and we both chuckled.

"How's the breakup?" He asked.

"I'm somehow managing it." I replied.

"From now on, I won't meddle in your relationships. You can date anyone you like, and I won't stop you. Hell, you can even date Kakashi if you want." He said.

"Who's Kakashi?" I asked.

"He was my mentor. He's in his 50's now but he doesn't look old. Still reading his fucking pervy books." He said with a slightly annoyed voice saying those last words.

"Well, I think I'll go ahead and eat dinner with my new admirer." I told him and chuckled a little bit.

"Yeah right. Take care." He said and I left him there.

When I reached the ground floor, I saw Konohamaru scolding Boruto.

"This is what happens when you don't listen!" He said to Boruto but Boruto is just not having it.

"Konohamaru, that's enough. He got scolded by his father already." I told Konohamaru.

"See! Kira chan understands me!" Boruto said to Konohamaru.

"Enough with this, let's just eat. My treat." I said and Boruto's eyes sparkled.

We made our way to Yakiniku and we eat until we couldn't stand anymore. After we eat, we all headed home.

3rd person's POV

Konohamaru tucked his self in and he's looking at the ceiling thinking if Kira's managing her heartache.

He's slowly falling asleep when he heard some soft sobs. The walls in his house are thin so that's why sound travels around the house pretty fast. He knows it's Kira, but he wonders if she needs some company.

On the other hand, Kira's curled up in her sheets and she's crying her heart out. It's been a few days and things doesn't sink in. Why would Kohan do that? Is she not enough? She's trying so hard not to let out a loud sob just so she won't wake up Konohamaru, but she doesn't know that Konohamaru hears her on the other room.

Konohamaru couldn't sleep because he's worried about Kira, but he knows Kira doesn't want to bother him because she's suppressing her sobs.

"Fucking Kohan." Konohamaru thought to his self.

"I warned her about him, but she didn't listen and now she's crying." He thought again.

"Kohan's so lucky that he got her. Why did he throw their relationship in the sink? If she ever falls for me, I will never let her go." He thought again.

Konohamaru just closed his eyes while listening to Kira's sobs and after like an hour, her sobs weakened. Maybe she got tired of crying and she fell asleep. After making sure that Kira isn't crying anymore, he finally drifted away into dream land.

He's kinda guilty though because he didn't helpKira but it's fine. It's part of the breakup to cry at night.