Chapter 14

"Kira..." Called Konohamaru.

"Yes?" I retorted.

"I'm sorry about earlier." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We aren't even official yet and I already did it with you." He replied which made me smirked.

"Don't worry about it. It was totally fine with me." I said to reassure him that it wasn't a mistake.

He smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I was just wondering... Do you like me too?" He asked.

"Do you think I'll let you fuck me if I don't like you?" I replied to him.

"Does that mean we can be together now?" He asked again and I nodded as a response.

I saw his face lit up and a big smile formed his lips.

"How long have you liked me?" I asked because I got curious.

"Since the first time I saw you." He replied.

"What? So, all this time, you have a crush on me?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah. You kinda have a strong Uchiha blood in you. You have a strong appeal." He replied.

"Then it must've been hard for you when you found out about Kohan and me?" I asked.

"Of course. Especially when I found out that he's been cheating on you. I was kinda sad that I didn't end up winning your heart back then, but I remembered that I didn't do anything to win it in the first place." He replied.

"So, that's why you were blushing a lot when talking to me." I said and he nodded shyly.

Knock, knock, knock...

"KONOHAMARU NIICHAN!!" We heard Boruto yelled outside while pounding the door.

Konohamaru immediately opened the door and I saw the three of them outside.

"What do you want? It's our day off." Konohamaru said to them.

"We don't have anything good to do!" Boruto replied.

"Hey, then what am I supposed to do about that?!" Konohamaru said in a high tone.

"Hey, don't yell at me!" Yelled Boruto.

"Hey, I'm not yelling at you! You're the one yelling at me!" Yelled Konohamaru back.

"Hey! Then what were you just doing?!" Yelled Boruto again.

"Stop saying hey!" Said Konohamaru.

"I'll say hey if I want to!" Said Boruto.

"WILL THE TWO OF YOU STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHERS THROAT?!" I yelled at them and they looked at me.

"K-Kira chan..." Said Sarada.

Boruto looked scared for his life.

"Sorry." Konohamaru and Boruto muttered.

"Well, you should be." I replied.

"Why don't you guys come in and we can have some tea." I told them and they nodded then they entered the house.

"Neechan? Why are there clothes on your floor?" Asked Sarada and we saw that she's looking at the clothes that we stripped off earlier.

Our eyes widened and Konohamaru quickly picked them up and put them in the laundry room.

"He was looking for his head band earlier, so we searched the hamper for it. We saw it and we forgot to bring back the clothes." I lied. Of course, I'll lie. I will not tell them that we had sex earlier. Duh.

"Kira chan, I was just wondering, do you have any summoning?" Boruto asked.

"Yeah, of course." I replied and his eyes sparkled.

"Really? Can we see it?" He asked while doing a puppy eye.

"Sure! Let's go somewhere with a huge space." I told them.

I went to my room to get my huge scroll and hang it on my shoulders.

"Konohamaru, you coming?" I asked.

"Yes, let me just wear my headband." He replied and he wore his head band then we left.

We went to training grounds 3 because it was the closest to our place.

"Oy! Denki!" Called Boruto to a boy wearing eyeglasses.

"Boruto kun!" Replied the boy.

"Are you going to the training ground too?" Asked Sarada and Denki nodded.

"Metal and Iwabe kun are waiting for me there." He replied.

"Good! Kira chan will show us her summoning." Boruto said.

"Really? What kind of summoning do you have? Is it a tiger? A horse? Maybe a snake?" Asked Denki.

"It's kinda hard to explain. I'll just show it to you." I replied.

We arrived at the training ground and I saw 2 boys, one wearing a green unitard and one with a stick.

"Denki, took you long enough." Said the boy with the stick.

"Sorry, I ran into Boruto kun on the way here." Denki replied.

"Iwabe, isn't that the girl you always talked about?" Asked the unitard boy.

"Ha?! Do you like Kira chan too?!" Asked Boruto to Iwabe.

"It's not that! I just find her pretty!" Replied Iwabe.

Konohamaru and I just laughed at them.

"Kira, let them see your summoning." Konohamaru told me and I nodded in response.

"Stay where you are." I told them.

I removed my scroll from my shoulder and opened it pretty far from them.

I bit my thumb and wave hand signs then I tapped my scroll.

A huge smoke appeared, and we heard a loud roar.

"Iwabe kun... What was that sound?" Asked Denki while shaking. Unitard was shaking too and hiding at Iwabe's back.

When the smoke disappeared, their eyes rounded but Boruto's eyes sparkled.

"Wow, Kira chan! You have a cool summoning." Boruto said.

"Can we ride it?" Asked Iwabe.

"Hell no!" I replied.

"What kind of creature is that?" Asked Mitsuki.

"In the academy, we call it the 'Lord'. Usually, we only summoned him when we are in desperate need or as a last resort." I replied.

"Is that a horse with a human torso?" Asked Sarada.

"Kind of. We never really see his face since he's wearing a full body armor." I replied.

"It has a huge axe too!" Said Denki.

"Lunox. Why did you summon me? I don't see any enemies." Asked Lord.

"They just wanted to see you." I replied to Lord.

"Take me back to the Land of Dawn and let me rest." Lord ordered so I reversed summon him and I went to them.

"Lunox? Why did he call you that?" Asked Konohamaru.

"That was his last summoner's name and he said that I remind him of her since we have the same magic powers and skills. He also said that he'll only call me by my name if I have proven myself to him. Clearly I haven't proven myself yet." I replied.

"Someday, you will prove yourself to him." He said and he kissed me on the forehead.

"KONOHAMARU NIICHAN! WHY DID YOU KISS HER?!" Asked Boruto hysterically while pointing a Konohamaru.

"Oh, we're dating now." Replied Konohamaru.

Their mouths dropped in shock.

"I thank Kohan for being reckless." Headded and that made me smile.