Chapter 6

It's been a couple of weeks since I arrived here in Konoha. I've been training with team 7 too if they have a time since they're always in their missions.

Knock, knock, knock...

I went to the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hey, lord 7th actually wants to see you." Replied Konohamaru.

"Did he say why?" I asked.

"No." He replied.

I left the unit with him and we went to Hoe's office.

He knocked on the door before entering and there I saw pineapple, Hoe, Konohamaru and a man with a slash on his nose bridge.

"You summoned me?" I asked Hoe.

"Yes. I want to put you in the academy as a sensei." He replied.

"HELL NO!" I said immediately.

"Here him out first." Said pineapple.

"Konohamaru told me that you've been training his team during their free time. Boruto even told me how great of a ninja you are so I figured that you have a place in the academy." He said.

"Konohamaru! Why would you tell him that?!" I asked Konohamaru in a high tone and he just looked away while scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry! I was just amaze in your battle skills!" He replied.

"Sorry but I have to decline. I don't even like kids." I said.

"Then why are you training Boruto and the others?" Asked pineapple.

"They're genins. They already know how to fight and to analyze a situation." I replied.

"What were you doing when Sasuke found you?" Asked Naruto.

"I was fighting some bandits who are messing with the travelers." I replied.

"So that's why less people are asking for escorts because you're already guarding them. I know what to do with you." Naruto said.

"Don't tell me you're going to send me away?!" I said hysterically.

"No! Sasuke will kill me if I do that." He said and that made me calm.

"Are you going to put her on escort duty?" Asked pineapple and Naruto nodded.

"I don't want to! Can I just take a rest? I've been fighting since I was 13 years old! I'm 28 now!" I replied.

"How old are you when you left the village?" Asked Naruto.

"3. And weeks after that, Itachi slaughtered the clan." I replied.

"I spent 10 years in the academy, and I graduated when I was 13 years old. I didn't come back here because I thought no one survived and the village won't accept me. I've been wandering to different lands the moment I stepped out of the academy and sleeping in trees." I added.

"Can you please just let me rest." I pleaded.

"Sorry to hear that, of course. You can rest now. But let me know if you change your mind." Naruto replied and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much. I'll get going now." I said and left the office.

While walking home, I saw Kohan from a far with some dudes and girls. I bet they're from the same clan cause they have the same hair colors and long hair.

I just walk quietly behind them minding my own business. One of Kohan's comrade turned his back and saw me.

"Kohan." Said him and Kohan turned around.

"Kira! How long are you walking behind us?" He asked.

"Not too long. I just came from the Hokage's office." I replied.

"Why didn't you say a thing? Why didn't you call me?" He asked.

"Why would I do that? You are with someone else, that's rude." I replied.

"Never mind them. They're my cousins." He said and they waved and smiled at me.

"She's Kira Uchiha. My girlfriend." Said Kohan to his cousins.

"Uchiha? Another surviving Uchiha?" Asked the girl.

"Yeah, Itachi missed me." I replied with a chuckle.

"Your humor is broken." Said Kohan.

"Well, since I saw my girlfriend here, I'll go with her. You guys take care." Said Kohan and we went a different way.

"Hey, I've been thinking..." He didn't finish his words.

"What?" I asked.

"I should move in with you." He replied.

"We've only been dating for a couple of weeks. Isn't that too soon?" I asked.

"We're old enough! It'll be okay." He replied.

When we reached my unit, we took off our shoes and went inside. I threw myself on the couch and sighed.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"None." I replied.

He sat beside me and gave me a comforting hug.

"Whatever it is, I hope it goes away." He said.

"I love you." I said while looking at him. He gave a peck on my lips.

"I love you too." He replied.

"When are you moving in?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. I'm going to head home in little while to start packing maybe you can help me relax a little?" He asked with a flirtatious grin.

"How can I say no to you." I said.

"Hey, if you don't want to, you can say it. I don't want to force you." He said and it melts my heart. I'm so lucky to have him.

"I want to do it now." I said to him and we made our way to the bedroom.

After a couple of minutes...

"If I'm already living here, do you think we will do this every day?" He asked.

"What kind of a question is that?" I asked.

"I'm just curious since we've done this a lot of times now." He replied.

"I don't know. Maybe? It depends!" I said. I felt like my face is burning.

"Why are you blushing? We're not kids anymore." He said. He does have a point though.

"Let's not talk about it while we're still naked." I said to him.

He didn't answer but he claimed my lips once again and went on top of me. I can feel his manhood poking my opening. It's kinda hard again.

"Stop. You should get going." I told him and he nodded.

He got up and put on his clothes.

"I'll shower at home. See you tomorrow. I love you." He said.

"I love you." I replied and I watched him leave my unit.

I won't be living alone anymore tomorrow.