Chapter 1

"Kira, can you walk faster?" Asked my cousin.

"Why can't we just teleport? Use your rinnegan." I replied.

"Teleportation ninjutsu isn't necessary. Just walk faster." He said.

I sighed in defeat and do as he said. We walked faster and let the wind comforts me. Not long after, we reached the gates of Konoha.

3rd person's POV

After Kira reached the entrance of the gate, she couldn't see her cousin. She walked straight and then 3 ninjas ran to her and pointed a kunai at her throat.

"What?!" Said a guy with a blond ponytail and bangs.

"She became ice." He added.

It's true, Kira froze. The ninjas lowered down their kunai and later on, Kira's cousin popped out of nowhere.

"What are you guys doing?" Asked her cousin.

"Sasuke-san! She has unregistered chakra so we thought she's an intruder." Said the ponytail guy.

Sasuke looks to the guy and analyzes him.

"Blond, long ponytailed hair, works with the sensory unit. Yamanaka?" Asked Sasuke.

"Yes sir. Kohan Yamanaka." Kohan answered.

Kira unfroze herself and smiled at his cousin.

"Yow. That was a deadly move." Kira said to Kohan.

"She's my cousin." Said Sasuke.

"Release!" Said someone behind Sasuke's back.

Sasuke grabbed the man in his wrist and said,

"What are you on about?"

The man became scared.

"I thought you were placed in a genjutsu because you are the only sole survivor your clan." Said the man.

"We need to see the Hokage now." Said Sasuke.

Kira smiled to Kohan then she and Sasuke left them.

"She is something special." Kohan muttered to himself.

Kira's POV

"What happened to you earlier? Why did you become ice?" Asked Niisan.

"Oh, that's one of my defensive items. Cool isn't it? I became invincible to any attacks for a period of time." I replied.

"Have you learned that in magic academy?" Asked him and I just nodded.

Niisan knocked on the door before he opened it. We stepped inside and I saw Naruto talking to some people.

"Hello Lord Hoe-ka-Gay." I said with a playful smile.

"Kira. Stop teasing him." Niisan said.

"It's fine Sasuke. You're finally here, Kira." Said Naruto.

"Papa? When did you get here?" Asked a girl with glasses.

"Hey Sarada, I just got here." Niisan replied.

"She's your daughter?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Hey, I'm your aunt." I said to Sarada.

"I didn't know the Uchiha has another survivor." Said a pale boy with light blue hair.

"Mitsuki! You can't just say something like that!" Said Sarada in panic.

"Don't worry, neither does Itachi." I said to Mitsuki with a smile.

"Kira, your humor is broken." Said Sasuke. I just scoffed at him.

"Boruto, can you guys wait outside? The grownups need to talk." Said Naruto.

"Fine! Next time give us a high rank mission." Said Boruto and then they left the office.

"Nice to see you here, Kira." Said Naruto.

"Yeah, yeah. Enough with the introductions. Just register my chakra immediately so Kohan won't slice my throat." I said to Naruto.

Niisan pinched my ear and I groaned in pain.

"I told you to behave." He said.

"Sasuke, how could this be? How did she survive?" Asked a pineapple haired guy.

"She went to a magical academy when she was 3 and stayed there for at least 10 years. During the massacre, she wasn't home and I didn't think Itachi knew her." Said Niisan.

"Magical Academy? What's that?" Asked Naruto.

"That's where I learn to use magic while battling with the enemies." I replied.

"Where were you after the magic academy?" Asked pineapple.

"Everywhere. I just wandered around because I couldn't come back here. I didn't know Sasuke was alive." I replied.

"I saw her in a foreign land more than a year ago. I saw how she fights and I saw my clan symbol in one of her clothes so I approached her. We didn't recognize each other at first but then, when she mentioned her parents, I immediately ask her if she's Kira. She said yes." Niisan said.

"He's been bugging me to get back here for a while now so I came with him." I said.

"Naruto, we need to talk about my mission." Said Niisan.

"Ah yes. Konohamaru, I leave her in your hands." Konohamaru just nodded.

"Wait! Where will I live?" I asked.

Naruto throw a set of keys to me.

"Thanks Hoe-ka-Gay." I said with a little laugh and we left the office.

"Alright, let's accompany her in her house then we'll start your mission." Said Konohamaru to Boruto and the others.

We left the office and walked to a building.

"Hey!" We heard someone yelled and we looked back.

"Kohan?" Asked Konohamaru.

"I just wanted to say sorry to her." He said then he pointed at me.

"It's fine." I replied with a smile then we went to my unit.

"Nee-chan, why did Kohan apologize?" Asked Sarada.

"He pointed a kunai at my throat because my chakra isn't registered." I replied.

"But coming all the way here just to apologize? What's he on about?" Sarada asked.

"Hey! Don't judge him, maybe he's just really sorry." Said Boruto.

"Be careful though, he's kind of a playboy." Said Konohamaru to me.

"What's a playboy, nii-chan?" Asked Boruto.

"It's when a boy likes to flirt with every girl and doesn't care if they hurt someone's feelings." Said Mitsuki.

"Why would Kohan be like that? He looks so kind." Said Boruto.

"You're too young to understand." Said Konohamaru.

"Alright! I'm settled in. You can leave me now." I said to them.

"Call me when you need anything." Said Konohamaru while handing me a piece of paper.

They left and I opened the paper. I think this is his number.

I threw myself on the bed and sighed. I'm finally home. I can finally feel the warmth of the sheets and the soft bed. I wouldn't have to worry when there's a storm or blizzard because I finally have a roof over me.

Thank you so much Niisan. I owe you a lot.