Chapter 12a Selfless

[Narrator POV]

Springtrap looked up. His mind is made up. "I can't stay here. This isn't right. I'm too selfish, and, and too evil to deserve her as a best friend. Send me back."

"Well said." He said.

He snapped his fingers and they teleported back into Harry's basement. Springtrap sighed. The man dissapeared. Springtrap laid down on the floor and started crying. He sat up and he reassured himself. It's okay. You got to see her smile and be happy again. That's all you need. He thought to himself. He smiled as he remembered all the fun times he had with that second chance. Deliah's smiling face was all he could see. He felt better and stood up. His ears perked when he suddenly heard screaming coming from the ceiling. He looked up, and saw all the ghost children falling from the ceiling, onto the floor. "Woah! Are you guys okay?"

They sat up. "Wha- why are we back here?"

They looked over and saw Springtrap. "God damn you!" Freddy floated infront of his face. "We were finally free from your god damn suit, but noooo! You had to come back, didn't you?! We were in heaven! Finally, after years! And you stripe that away from us too."

"W-what?"

They all dissapeared. Springtrap was left hurt and confused. They went to heaven? Did time just continue without him? Now he felt bad. He groaned. Now the kids hate him more. He should talk to Harry. He went upstairs, but no one was home. He sighed. He needs some fresh air. He went out onto the front porch. Screaming and laughing caused his ears to perk up again. He got off the porch and looked down the street. A kid was getting pushed around by a group of other kids. Springtrap's instincts kick in, and he ran over. The kids didn't notice him until he grabbed the 'leader' of the group. His face turned from smiling, to a shocked and scared face. "You'd better run, kid." He said.

They screamed and all ran away. He watched them run away. He looked at the kid, and flinched. It was Deliah. She looked up at him. "Oh, I didn't realize you were- I- I'll go-"

She hugged him and he shut up. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in 8 months!"

8 months? Oh yeah. He slowly hugged back. "Uhh, I don't know."

She let go. "Alright, it's good to see you're doing well."

He started to walk away, but Deliah grabbed his hand. "Wait!"

He turned around. "I- I've been thinking, about you, and- uhh... C-can you stay?"

Springtrap looked at her with disbelief. "I'm sorry for pushing you away. It wasn't right."

He smiled. "Sure."

She suddenly bursted into tears and hugged him again. "I've missed you..."

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You don't need to cry."

She let go and wiped her tears. She let her hand out. "C'mon."

He grabbed it. "Okay."

She led him to her house. After a arguement, Nick relently let Springtrap back into the house. Things turned back to normal. 

This was his second chance all along.

End of Chapter 12a