Chapter 6 Another nightmare

[Narrator's POV]

Deliah was having another nightmare. She jerked up screaming.

"-AAaa... Oh... It was just a dream..." She said outloud. 

Springtrap knew about this already, if he went bursting in, she would be scared, so he opened the door slowly. "H-hey, are you ok?" He asked

He saw her crying. She nodded and hugged her knees. He sighed. "D-do you wanna talk about it?" 

She shook her head. "Alright, you don't have to tell me about your dream, but can I at least help make it better?"

She smiled. "Yeah."

"We can talk about this with some of the left over cookies, like we always do, right?"

"Ok."

She walked with Springtrap to the kitchen. Springtrap heated up the leftover cookies from yesterday and gave them to her. They both sat down at the table. "Deliah, you know I'm always here for you. Just talk to me if you need anything, alright?" He said.

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry." She said.

He sighed. "Don't be, just keep that in mind, ok?

"Ok."

Deliah looked to be deep in thought, so Springtrap didn't talk about it more. She yawned. "Alright, are you gonna be ok?" He asked

"Yeah, thanks Springy." She said, standing up.

Springtrap walked her back to her room. He tucked her in again and left. 

Time skip, the next morning

"Yum! These are some good pancakes, Springtrap!" Deliah said, stuffing her mouth.

"Thank you, I made them with love! Soo, I was thinking of a fun thing we could do today and invite Harry over."

"Ok! Guess we will give him a call!" 

Deliah finished eating and went to the phone. She dialed the number, and Harry picked up. "Hey Dels! What's up?" He said.

"Hey Harry! Me and Springtrap were wondering if you wanted to come over."

"Actually, I was jsut about to call you and ask you if you wanted to come over and play some more Halo."

"Ok. Can I bring Springtrap? I don't want him to left alone here again."

Springtrap smiled. "Uhh, sure?" Harry said.

"Sound's great! We'll be over there in 5 minutes!"

"Alright, see you soon!"

Deliah hung up. "Alright, let me get ready, then we'll go!" Deliah said.

"Ok!"

Time skip

*knock knock*

"Oh, they're here!" Harry said, standing up.

"Who, your hippy friends?" Matt said. (Harry's Brother.)

"No, stupid."

Harry opened the door, revealing Springtrap and Deliah. "Hi! Come on in!"

"What the hell!?" Matt screamed.

"Calm down, Matt. They're just my friends. C'mon guys."

They both walked in and sat on the couch. Matt backed away. He didn't say anything else. Harry introduced a shooter game to Springtrap, but he kinda already knew how to play. Suprisingly, he beat Harry. "C'mon, almoooost... YES!"

"Dang, how did you get so good in the span of 10 minutes?" Harry asked.

"Uhh, b-beginner's luck?"

"Must be."

"Video games aren't my forte, I've never been good at them."

"Yeah! His real forte is Hide and Seek! You'd think a giant robot bunny would be easier to find, he's also good at sneaking up on you, like REALLY good!" Deliah said.

"Oh yeah?" Harry said.

"Yeah! We can play so you can see!" Deliah said

"You're gonna play what now?"  Matt said.

"Hide and Seek, why do you ask?" Springtrap narrowed his eyes.

"Pfff- haha, alright, I didn't know you guys were such five year olds!" He said while laughing.

Springtrap looked at Deliah's face. She looked down and had a sad expression. He stood up. "Wanna say that again?"

Matt stopped laughing. "Actually, I-I gotta go... d-do something."

He ran off. "Uhh, anyway! We can play Hide and Seek!"

Deliah shook her head to ge the thoughts out of her head. "Yeah! Start counting!"

"Alright!" Springtrap turned around.

End of Chapter 6