Chapter 11 Thoughts

[Narrator POV]

"Thanks for dinner, Springtrap." Deliah said.

She put up her plate. "It's nothing. Are you ready for bed?"

"Yeah."

He led her to her room. She got on the bed and he tucked her in. "Goodnight Dels. Love ya."

He nuzzled her forehead and she giggled. He walked out of the room and shut the door. He walked to the living room and decided to clean up a little. He started, and picked up trash. He started to think about that man... who was he? Why did he give specificly Springtrap, a second chance? He started to go very slow with his clean up because he was deep in thought. He was towering over the trash can for a solid 3 minutes, before he threw the thing away. He picked another thing and up started to walk to the trash can, when he froze at a single thought. He dropped the thing he held. Does he deserve it? The second chance? He stared into nothing. Oh my god. He never realized how selfish he was, until now. Literaly going back in time to make things his way? Springtrap sighed. There's nothing he can do about it now. He shook his head to get out of his thoughts. He picked the thing back up and threw it away. He looked around and saw that the place was clean. He went to the couch and laid down. Ugh... These thoughts are gonna take a long time to get out of his head. He fell asleep there.

-----------------------

Springtrap woke up to the sun shining in his eyes. He groaned and sat up. He looked at the time. Damn, he should start breakfast. He stood up and walked to the kitchen. He finished cooking and noticed that Deliah isn't awake yet. He took the pan off the heat and walked to her room. Huh? Her bed is empty? He suddenly heard her small feet, running into the kitchen. He smiled and walked back there, to see Deliah already at the table with the pancakes infront of her. "Where did you hide?" He asked.

"You're not the only one that can be sneeky." She said.

He shook his head. He sat down with her. "Also, just to let you know, me and my dad are going to be shopping this morning. We'll be back at around 11." She said.

"Oh, okay."

She finished right when Nick walked into the room. "Morning you two."

"Morning!" Deliah said.

Nick made some coffee and drank it. "You ready to go, Deliah?"

"Yeah. See you soon, Springtrap."

She hugged him and he hugged back. She let go and followed Nick out the door. "Have fun!"

They closed the door. Springtrap groaned. There's the thoughts again. Springtrap put the now cool pan in the sink. He turned around and jumped. The man was back. "Regreting your decision, eh?"

Springtrap sighed. "A little..."

He chuckled. "Here's another choice for ya. Do you wanna go back?"

Springtrap groaned as his thoughs killed him even more. What does he choose?

This decision is gonna kill him either way.

End of Chapter 11