part 39: epilogue

2 years have passed. The final year of UA was hell, why were the freshmen so cocky?!

But that didnt matter anymore. You and Tamaki had bin living together for almost a year now. Its a small 2 bedroom apartment. You and Tamaki share a bedroom and the other room is your little space for painting.

You ended up opening up your own small business to make people paintings. Or small heros who couldnt get the costumes made by high end companies, you'd make them a quality comtume for much less. You had a name for yourself going at this point in time and were happy with what you were doing.

Tamaki was getting better at handling his social anxiety. There was lots of progress from high school which was a great thing. Tamaki worked quite abit, being a hero really isnt easy but he loves doing it.

You both live a pretty interesting but simple life. You stay at home and paint and Tamaki keeps parts of japan safe. Even though he constantly worries if your ok ever since that time you accidentally drank paint water because you were so tired and over working yourself.

Luckily your never alone because little Kage keeps you company at home. You once had Kage "paint" something. You just put paint on a canvas then into a bag and let him roll around and paw at it. After it dried you put abit of paint on his paw and pressed it in the center of the canvas and this painting was proudly hung above yours and Tamakis bed.

On late nights when your asleep and Tamaki finally lays down next to you, its really the best even thiugh somettimes you pretend just to be asleep because you were waiting for him. But the way life was going for the both of you was good and you were both satisfied with everything. Even the fact that Hado and Mirio would randomly walk in your apartment because they lived right next door just like the dorms. Nothing really changed besides the fact that your all adults now.

YAAAAAY!!
Its all done now! I hope everyone enjoyed this story! I really enjoy writing and would love to do another. Idk when i will but I was thinking of doing Shinsou or Awizwa next, still not sure which one to do but Ill figure it out!
Thank you for supporting me this was fun!