part 21: friends day out

After while more of resting Tamaki helped you to your dorm. He had so many questions still but you looked tired and he felt like he'd be bothering you. "Tamaki, go ahead and ask your questions" you mumbled sitting on your bed while Tamaki handed you a hot cup of tea.

"Ah.. well ..y-you made pro h-hero's and they h-had quirks you said s-so.. why didn't y-you try for the hero course?" Tamaki asked staring at you and you sighed.

"It felt like I was cheating...using pro hero's I painted as puppets.. It's petty I know but, I just didn't want to be known as that" you sipped the piping hot tea "plus being a hero is a lot of work Id rather just make gear and stuff. Also I need to leave room for my little brother" you finished smiling to yourself.

Tamaki let a sigh and smiled at you. "Your b-brother will make a g-g-great hero some day y/n" Tamaki said staring at you so lovingly.

You drank your hot tea your throat burned but it was good. You curled up in a ball under your blankets. Tamaki sat next to you and kissed your head. "Y-You still sleepy honey?" Tamaki asked

You nodded but then Nejire and Mirio barged into the room. "Are you guys ok?! We heard about last night!" Mirio said and you groaned.

"M-Mirio were fine y-y/n is just t-tired.. "Tamaki said.

"Yeah yeah we know you both are fine but! A new café opened and I wanna go with all of you we don't hang out enough!!" Nejire shouted and whined.

"N-Nejire I-I-I" Tamaki was cut off when Nejire had already ripped you from your bed. "Lets get you changed y/n!" Nejire said grabbing clothes for you and dragging you to the bathroom.

"Will y/n be ok to go?" Mirio asked scratching the back of his head.

Tamaki sighed and shrugged.

~at the cafe~

Luckily for you it was a short train ride and short walk to the café Nejire was taking you all to. You were so tired coffee is what you wanted and normally you hate the taste of coffee so you get extremely sweet coffee but today you were about to get straight black coffee. Tamaki held your hand trying to help you get through the day.

You, Tamaki, Nejire and Mirio all sat down at a cute table. Everything was pink and colorful it hurt your eyes. A waiter asked for your orders and you let Tamaki pick what he'd think you'd want then he panicked and told Mirio and then he panicked and told Nejire in which Nejire replied "just surprise us! All of them coffee but just surprise us!" Nejire said quickly.

"Well that fell apart fast.." Mirio mumbled.

Your forehead was pressed to the table you were literally falling asleep at the table. Tamaki rubbed small circles on your back which only made you more sleepy. You turned your head to face Tamaki. You just layed there and admired him for who he was. To you he was perfect but, to others he was also perfect.

You face turned into a frown. "Taaaamaaaa do you love meeeee?" You whined suddenly which caught Tamaki off guard and caused him to blush.

"O-Of course I-I love you!" Tamaki said and gave you a quick kiss because he saw you frowning.

A small smile appeared on your face and you made a happy sound that you always make. Tamaki thought when you did that it was so cute. "Awww man I wish I was in a relationship.." Nejire whined "I want what Tamaki and y/n have Mirio!"

Mirio just nodded in agreement. "If you feel left out I can kiss you too Nejire" you said not quite realizing what you just said.

The group stared at you confused as hell. They knew you were tired but they didn't think you were so tired that you would offer to kiss Nejire. But right after they stared the waiter came with your drinks and they waiter made sure to give you extra strong coffee that still tasted sweet.

~back at the dorms~

It was later afternoon going into the evening the train ride home sucked at least you felt a little more awake because of the coffee. After you got into pjs Tamaki tucked you into tightly to your bed. "But I don't wanna go to bed early Tamaki the sun is still out!" You whine trying to wiggle out of the burrito Tamaki put you in.

"I-I'm sorry y/n but y-your exhausted I k-know you want to stay u-up because its Saturday but no!" Tamaki said sternly then you made a sad pouting face.

Tamaki was a softy no matter what, there are few things he gets angry at but not many. Tamaki softened his face and leaned down to give you a kiss. It was a long kiss like he also didn't want you to sleep early.

"You seem like your gonna miss me why not just stay and cuddle? We can go to sleep together.." you whined again letting out a big yawn.

Tamaki thought for a moment he wanted to but he shook his head. "I'm sorry y/n m-maybe another time I-Ill stay to cuddle" he said giving you a smile another kiss and left the room turning the light out.

"I miss Tamaki already...god damnit he put me in a swaddle like a bay and I cant escape...guess he'd be good at swaddling babies.. babies are cute I want ooooone..I have baby fever again" you thought then drifted off to a peaceful swaddled up sleep.