part 24: new girl in the group

Another weekend finally! It was Friday after school and Nejire mentioned something about getting drinks and going to a park with everyone. Of course it was on a day you were most tired but its ok you're pretty sure you're all going to some café.

"Good thing Nejire is letting us all have an hour to get ready for the park and cafe.. Im pretty sure she said she had a surprise for us I'm not super sure" you threw your school uniform off and put on a basic dress nothing big or fancy.

You just finished getting ready when Tamaki walked into your room in his casual clothes as well. Tamaki looked kind of nervous. "y/n.. I-I don't like surprises I-I'm nervous..." Tamaki mumbled and shook pulling you into a hug.

"I know Tamaki honey, it'll be ok it shouldn't be a big surprise" you said kissing Tamaki's nose then he rubbed your noses against each others.

You and Tamaki walked to the front of the school hand in hand to meet up with Nejire and Mirio. However, when you got there, there was a new person, a girl with short light pink hair and big blue eyes. Tamaki once he saw the new person quickly got behind you and walked behind you trying to hide.

"Hey guys! I kind of added a new person to our group um.. her name is Vanessa! She's a transfer student from America!" Nejire said full of joy as normal. "Vanessa, this is y/n and the person behind her is Amajiki Tamaki!! You already know Mirio"

"Hi! Nice to meet you both!" Vanessa said cheery and staring at Tamaki.

After introductions you all went to a coffee shop and got coffees, Vanessa got some weird fruity tea. You all headed to a park after you got your drinks. A wide open place with plenty of trees. Nejire had a big picnic blanket and layed it down and everyone sat down except you. You forgot to put short on under your dress.

"Um y-y/n why are you s-s-sitting down?" Tamaki asked tilting his head.

"Wow you do talk! For a second I thought you didn't!" Vanessa exclaimed startling Tamaki.

Then for some reason the wind picked up and your dress flew up, good thing you quickly held it down before anyone saw anything right? You looked at Tamaki who was blushing so hard you thought you saw steam. You realized he saw under your dress. "u-u-um y/n.. w-would sitting b-be more comfortable i-if you sit in m-m-my lap?" Tamaki asked trying to hold himself together and you nodded.

You slowly got down and sat in Tamaki's lap, he wrapped his arms around your stomach and hugged you from behind. It was silent for a minute until. "Soooo, why is Tamaki so shy kind of same with y/n?" Vanessa asked suddenly.

"Oh well Tamaki has pretty bad social anxiety and y/n she's just anti social" Nejire giggled and you glared at her.

"So Vanessa what course are you in?" Mirio asked.

"Oh hero course, of course! I bet all of you are as well right?" Vanessa said kind of giggling.

"Ah no, I'm in the support course" you mumbled and Vanessa stared at you in what seemed to be disgust but you were probably the only one who picked up on that.

"y-yeah y/n makes m-my hero gear a-and stuff but! She's s-so strong e-e-even if she i-is support.." Tamaki said glancing at you and smiling a little which made you blush.

"Pffft ok sure! What's your quirk y/n?" Vanessa said staring you down.

"Oh well, I can make paintings come to life to put it simply." You mumbled and thought for a second "I can make clothes and animals, however living things don't do anything unless I give them orders to" you said and Vanessa scoffed.

"How boring! Not even very flashy! Mine is way cooler! When I activate my quirk anything I touch makes a landmine and explodes when I want them to!" Vanessa said with a look of a killer it made you uneasy were you the only one picking up on this?

"Would y-you want to s-s-spar sometime?" Tamaki suddenly asked Vanessa and she grinned

"Of course! I;ve seen you fight before so Id love to do that! How about tomorrow?!" Vanessa said almost knocking over her fancy tea.

Tamaki nodded and smiled at her and Vanessa smiled back. You started to get a stomach ache and you wrapped your arms tightly around your stomach. Tamaki realized immediately. "Hey y-y/n does your tummy hurt?" Tamaki asked lightly putting his hand on your stomach where it hurt.

"Ooooooh I know! I bet y/n is pregnant!" Vanessa shouted suddenly which startled Tamaki and you.

"n-no she isn't! w-we never.. y-you know.." Tamaki suddenly got very embarrassed "unless y-y/n cheated.." Tamaki started to think.

"No Tamaki I wouldn't cheat on you! Big stupid head!!" You shouted.

"Oh I didn't know you were both dating.. huh definitely thought you were siblings" Vanessa said scratching her head awkwardly.

You were drinking your coffee when she said that and now the coffee has come out your nose and you started choking and coughing. "Ah!! Y/n!!!" Tamaki shouted trying to help you also Nejire grabbing tissues to wipe your nose.

You and Tamaki went back to the dorms early before everyone because of your tummy ache. The sun was setting anyways so it was fine. Tamaki was tucking you into your bed and layed a heating pad on your stomach.

"I hope you f-feel better y/n lovey" Tamaki gave you a couple of kisses on the lips.

"Before you go Tamaki.. I think its just me but I'm nervous about Vanessa.." you mumbled and Tamaki pat your head.

"Its ok y/n I-I think she's ok a-and I d-d-don't really like people so I know s-she's good" Tamaki said smiling and planting little kisses on your face.

Normally you giggle but you didn't this time. Tamaki was worried about you so he rubbed your noses together and whispered something into your ear. You looked at him and nodded agreeing with what he had whispered.

"Alright y/n I love you I-Ill bring you snacks a-and drinks tomorrow morning hun!" Tamaki said happily and gave you a big kiss before turning out the light and leaving the room for you to fall asleep in your pitch black bedroom.

"Tamaki.. I know you trust her but.. whatever.. I'll try not to worry about it for you my love.."