LOAL A-3: Chapter 3: Day Three & Waived.

July 25th 1923, Arshden Yards, 2:49 P.M.

"Ah this is great, Hello there Vincent." I said seeing vincent puff up to me.

"Ah, Alex, You passed I see." Vincent said being proud.

"Yep. I did! I can't believe it worked." I said being in shock.

"Well considering my funnel is amazed on your passing." Cody said looking at me.

"Thank you Cody." I said as Cody whistled and puffed in delight..

"Congrats Alex, You are doing good for a start." Allen said, I could only laugh.

"Thanks Allen." I said. Allen smiled.

"Hmm, I better get moving." Vincent said realizing he has work to do.

"Indeed, See you both." Allen said too.

"Later, Allen." Vincent said.

"See you later Allen!" I said as Allen left.

"You know Vincent. It's pretty nice being here." I said looking at vincent.

"Yeah, It's not a lot busy. Me, Allen, Cody all carry both goods and passenger trains together through the rails." Vincent said telling a bit about the railway.

"You guys are lucky, Considering I never have been like this and I am new." I said knowing its only day three.

"Well since you passed your three tests. We did let you join us for working with us. However, You got a catch." Vincent said spilling a little detail.

"A catch?" I said being confused on the detail.

"You are a waiver. Meaning if someone claims you, Then they are yours." Vincent said as I was surprised.

"A waiver?! Shit. But it's only been day three!" I said.

"I know, It sucks. But If you manage to get through the month, You are ours to keep. But if someone claims you, Then you are going toward the railway whether you like it or not." Vincent said as it was the deal.

"Aw man, That sucks big time." I said being sad.

"Yeah it does, Considering people like to go for the big engines." Vincent said knowing how much people want the strength.

"Is it against rules?" I said knowing it can be broken.

"It is, If you refuse to go then you get scrapped." Vincent said as that scared me.

"Scrapped!?" I said as I was worried.

"Yeah, So let's just follow rules and keep those rules that way." Vincent said.

"Alright then, If that is how it goes." I said having to follow the rules.

"Thats good, Alright. Let's see what we can do."  Vincent said seeing if he can help me.

"Thanks for advice Vincent." I said as Vincent smirked.

"You're welcome." Vincent said. He left as I began to think.

"Hmm, Nothing yet. And I think I like this kind of speed but rules are the rules and if they follow, They needed to be followed." I said as I began to hurry off to do my work.

Railways Stock Market.

"I don't know. Nothing seems to work." One man said.

"Hang on, What we need is what it can they do." Another said.

"Look over there, The Lentan railway has a new waiver." The third said as they looked at the project.

"Waiver, Alex?" The first one said.