9 - The Vision of Evil

☻♡

☻♡

9 - The Vision of Evil

Laying on his back, Ashton was staring up at the ceiling from his bed. He was so utterly tired, but he didn't want to go to sleep.

The comfort of his sheets and cushion were making it impossible for him to ignore a night's calling of sleep. He tried as long as he could to keep his eyes open and to stare at his beige ceiling, but it was no use.

Because without him even realizing that he was dozing off to sleep, he soon found himself in front of the same wooden door. As soon as he realized where he was, he screamed. He let all his pain and desperation out into the surroundings of his dream.

He hated this. Ashton wanted it all to end...

He placed his hand on the knob, feeling the burning coldness overtake his skin like it always did. This time he didn't have the energy to keep in his pain, accepting the feeling and letting himself scream more out into the dark night.

"Come in."

Calum's dark, demanding voice was finally heard. This made Ashton push open the door and close it behind him. He hated the cold wind of the outside too much to let himself dwell in it.

The lights were on again, allowing him to see the inside and to see the ever smirking Calum.

"Calum." He instantly said, hating how his mind has become a constant struggling battle, "Stop this. Please..."

He sharply closed his eyes, feeling the tears start to build. He just didn't want to feel all this pain and fear anymore. This isn't what love is supposed to feel like.

"Enchantress..."

Ashton heard Calum's worried voice right in front of him, letting him know that the other had moved forwards and towards him.

But he still refused to open his eyes. He didn't want to be reminded that this was all real.

"You've proven to me how strong you are. You're mine for a reason."

Ashton felt Calum's hands land onto his waist, gripping onto his skin with a longing touch to them. He hated that it felt so overwhelmingly good.

"And I love you for it."

Ashton's eyes widened in surprise when he heard this being said in pure sincerity. He peered forwards at Calum who was looking down at him with his loving and dark eyes.

"Do you mean it? Do you really love me?"

"With all of my dark heart."

"My head...You can't ever do that to me again, Calum."

"I promise that I don't have to as long as you don't disobey me, enchantress."

Ashton hesitantly nodded when he saw the dominance flood out from Calum. All Calum wanted was for him to obey him. So Ashton promised himself that starting then he would always obey Calum, no matter what the order was.

Ashton was broken. He always was ever since he grew up as a kid with no friends because he was the "freak boy obsessed with magical rocks."

But now there were too many cracks running through his mind. They were too deep, leaving Ashton to fall into the molds of the ground, unable to escape from the darkness. All he could do was accept this love no matter how dangerous it was.

"I'll obey you, Calum."

"What a good little boy." Calum hummed out, grabbing Ashton's chin with his right hand to guide his face up.

Calum connected his lips to Ashton's, showering the man with the dangerous love he had for him. He worked with all the madness he contained, biting Ashton's lip to draw blood that he made sure to catch with his tongue.

"Calum..." Ashton whined out from the pain once the other pulled away. He stared up at the other, adoring the sadistic smirk on his face, "What are you?"

"I'm the vision of evil itself, enchantress. The universe has always pushed me aside to the depths of the world, leaving me alone just because I have powers and immortality that no one has ever understood."

"So are you...a witch?"

"There's no name for me. But you can call me one if you'd like." He answered before coyly asking, "And what are you? Are you mine?"

"I'm yours. Always." Ashton basically breathed out, gripping onto the front of Calum's shirt desperately.

Calum smirked wildly, "It's time for you prove it then."

—•••—

Ashton has accepted Calum...is that good or bad for them?

And how is Calum going to have Ash prove himself?? 😏

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚